napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A better option than DAA on a SARMS stack?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
So, the last five months now, I have had several people testing out a different option than daa... Ive had nearly 25 people doing this... half are using daa and half using tongkat ali on the same basic triple stack and comparing not only bloodwork but overall results... I just finished with everyone over the wekend and got all stats and results with everything today... A resounding difference... all test levels were higher with tongkat averaging 75-80 points higher and one even had nearly 125 higher than ones using daa... i have been looking into tongkat for quite some time because it was said to have muscle building capabilities, performance enhancement and fat loss... all subjects using tongkat had more drastic results with lean muscle, strength and overall fat loss.. i dont have time to put up all the comparisons of each individual and obviously this was not with hundreds of people but it was the best i could do with the time i had and to find people local that i know to do this for me... i was very hands on with it and needed to see people training for myself etc which i continued to stop in to see... I would highly recommend taking a look at replacing daa with tongkat ali in your sarms stacks.. its not a miracle drug like something to recover you with steroids CLEARLY but its a much better option than daa in terms of what i have found...

Nice. Always good to know that real results can be gained in more ways than one. And the fact that you keep us Informed of the right and real information we can use is awesome man. Keep it coming!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice. Always good to know that real results can be gained in more ways than one. And the fact that you keep us Informed of the right and real information we can use is awesome man. Keep it coming!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
thanks brother... i always try to bring the best and most up to date info for everyone!

I saw my natural Test levels go up when I started using Tonkat ali, Boron, and Magnesium Glycinate. Can't say for sure which had the most affect as I also was taking low dose of finasteride and low dose of aromasin. But I got labs showing my T going from the 800's to the 1200's in a few months.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dylan, do a video on this asap! This thread has perfect timing, I was about to look into getting some DAA for on-cycle for my MK right now, but this sounds MUCH better. Were the DAA test groups about 20-30 points on average? I actually had a lot of question about test and your body natural levels in general. For starters, How many points do you need to increase to see a difference/feel? What is the normal test range in general if there even is such a thing. Rad post brother. But yeah man, post a trusted source to the tongkat! Cheers!

Oh, and most importantly, what is the effective dose for this? I'm looking to order some tonight from a reputable brand ! Thanks Dylan on the find!

Is this superior to Horney Goat Weed?

Last edited:
Very interesting, thanks Dylan. Can't wait to learn more about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good information Dylan! having an alternative to DAA will be helpful to many

So, the last five months now, I have had several people testing out a different option than daa... Ive had nearly 25 people doing this... half are using daa and half using tongkat ali on the same basic triple stack and comparing not only bloodwork but overall results... I just finished with everyone over the wekend and got all stats and results with everything today... A resounding difference... all test levels were higher with tongkat averaging 75-80 points higher and one even had nearly 125 higher than ones using daa... i have been looking into tongkat for quite some time because it was said to have muscle building capabilities, performance enhancement and fat loss... all subjects using tongkat had more drastic results with lean muscle, strength and overall fat loss.. i dont have time to put up all the comparisons of each individual and obviously this was not with hundreds of people but it was the best i could do with the time i had and to find people local that i know to do this for me... i was very hands on with it and needed to see people training for myself etc which i continued to stop in to see... I would highly recommend taking a look at replacing daa with tongkat ali in your sarms stacks.. its not a miracle drug like something to recover you with steroids CLEARLY but its a much better option than daa in terms of what i have found...

Dylan... So you take it the last 4 weeks of the cycle?? and then stop and do your pct?? Also where do you source it Bro

Sure plenty of places, just like plenty of places to get sarms too, and we all know how that goes, dont we? :)

Awesome! I was looking into that for one of my clients who is trying to avoid TRT. he asked about that one supplement you hear about on the radio and at first I said "hell no" until I researched the Ingredients. It has the same results you found on pubmed I believe.

Dylan... So you take it the last 4 weeks of the cycle?? and then stop and do your pct?? Also where do you source it Bro

I looked it up on amazon and you can get several options for decent tongkat ali there. I'd go with something fresh. I'm always on the lookout for the freshest herbals.

Now THAT'S what I call research and case study yeilding informative 'real' info. Great job Dylan! Kudo's for the time and effort.

ah, longjack is the same. Now I know why my blue star "status" works so well and I had test at 600 at 59years old. It has like 300mg of longjack.

So I' been taking this stuff for several years

ah, longjack is the same. Now I know why my blue star "status" works so well and I had test at 600 at 59years old. It has like 300mg of longjack.

So I' been taking this stuff for several years

what brand is it?? theres a lot of weak stuff out there

I actually found a source on eBay that sells this Liquid Tongkat Ali at a very cheap price. I prefer liquid overall now for better absorption. It's one of two ways, the guy has over 19000 feedback at a 99.8% favorable rating...but it's just so cheap lol, 4 month supply for 18$. I want to buy it just to see if it's bunk. My problem with this supplement is the price is all over the place...either overpriced or wayyyyy under priced...but who knows...its a plant after. And I'm sure some of us here knows how certain plants used to go for a lot, and now you can literally buy the best at dirt cheap prices ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom