napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which is better for cutting ostarine vs RAD

Stunacw

Which SARM would be used better for cutting ostarine or RAD? I TRIED S4 before but it really messed up my eyes so I had to stop. Also what difference in results would one expect between the two?

The best for cutting would be GW/SR.. Adding RAD will give you strength gains over Ostarine, but Ostarine is great for recomping. Diet really plays the biggest role though IMO when it comes to cutting.

Which SARM would be used better for cutting ostarine or RAD? I TRIED S4 before but it really messed up my eyes so I had to stop. Also what difference in results would one expect between the two?

Rad and osta can both be used to cut but a combination of GW and SR9009 is by far the most optimal... if you really want to get after it, add some nice clean size, A LOT of strength and still cut like crazy in the process then run all 4... this is the cycle i would go with...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Rad and osta can both be used to cut but a combination of GW and SR9009 is by far the most optimal... if you really want to get after it, add some nice clean size, A LOT of strength and still cut like crazy in the process then run all 4... this is the cycle i would go with...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan, I have to ask one question. What is Daa in weeks 9 to 12 that you put?
I bought GW and Sr this weekend with the 35% promo code. I'm really looking good forward to it.

I bought GW and Sr this weekend with the 35% promo code. I'm really looking good forward to it.

D-Aspartic Acid.. It's an amino acid that is commonly used as a test booster

Those are the two best that you can possibly use for fat loss. I'm sure you'll love it

I have to ask. How do you combat the eye issues with s4. Even when I split the doses it messed with my eyes to much. Are there any supplements that help with it?

The best way is to start your dose low and slowly increase it from there weekly or biweekly in small increments. That way you can get an accurate assesment of what your tolerance level is and stay at that dose. Everyone can be a little different

Sr9009 dude. Been taking the stuff for about 2 weeks now and added GW and LDG about a week ago. Weight is staying the same but BF is going down. Crazy how hard work and these bottles work.

Sr9009 dude. Been taking the stuff for about 2 weeks now and added GW and LDG about a week ago. Weight is staying the same but BF is going down. Crazy how hard work and these bottles work.

That is most definitely an awesome stack for recomp. No doubt about it bro. Very nice!

its unreal bro... these are break throughs... sr9009 is something like we have never seen and when you stack it with gw and s4 you are talking six pack shredding

its unreal bro... these are break throughs... sr9009 is something like we have never seen and when you stack it with gw and s4 you are talking six pack shredding

Im living proof of this statement. Ive run GW with MK and I never got really lean but gained good weight. I added SR to a GW cycle. Not really dieting and I am getting crazy lean. SR is the key. It really is something like I've never seen. To get this lean without dieting or having to feel jittery from some stimulant.........Ground Breaking.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Im living proof of this statement. Ive run GW with MK and I never got really lean but gained good weight. I added SR to a GW cycle. Not really dieting and I am getting crazy lean. SR is the key. It really is something like I've never seen. To get this lean without dieting or having to feel jittery from some stimulant.........Ground Breaking.

its seriously on an entirely different level and im really glad to see the benefits you are receiving... thank you for the update... having something reverse metabolic syndrome is truly a break through and im just happy to see so many being able to experience the effect

That's really good to hear bro. I haven't ran SR9009 yet, but I'm really looking forward to running it at some point

Top Bottom