napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best ways to naturally increase test levels

Boxingbully

Personally i think that these are the essentials to keep the test levels high, do you think im missing out on something? Im currently about 430 ng/dl which i think is kinda low, im trying to reach 650-750, i don't really know if the 400 range is that low, maybe it just is for me, i don't feel that well atm started to have anixety, shallow breathing, ed problems, i don't know if this is the reason behind but it could be.. Any suggestions would be awesome

* Quality sleep 6-8 hours

* Rise and fall with the sun

* Eat a healthy balanced diet

* Exercise daily

* Avoid toxic chemicals and products

* Reduce stress

What is your age, and current condition? There are a lot of factors that play into test levels and genetics is one of them. One thing you didn't mention was getting enough essential fats, which is crucial for hormone production

You want to jump your test level up 200 point naturally??? Good luck with that man lol. If your serious then your would try a test booster a good one like Post CT

What is your age, and current condition? There are a lot of factors that play into test levels and genetics is one of them. One thing you didn't mention was getting enough essential fats, which is crucial for hormone production
Thanks. My stats are about 5'9 185lbs 13-14% bf age 28

You want to jump your test level up 200 point naturally??? Good luck with that man lol. If your serious then your would try a test booster a good one like Post CT
Yea i have tried some different natural test boosters, stacking them etc doesn't do it for me have tried clomid as well at 12.5 ED for 4 weeks to see if it would give me a perm boost but i came back down, so yea im definitely trying to get there naturally as i won't jump the gun already.

When you say you have tried some test boosters but they didn’t do it for you? What do you mean by that? You didn’t notice anything at all?or you didn’t notice what you were expecting? Your test level is not really to low as that is what mine is naturally as well in the mid 400s you can clean up your diet and get good sleep include daily vitamins like D3 and so forth but your juts not going to jump 200 points without some sort of help

Yea i have tried some different natural test boosters, stacking them etc doesn't do it for me have tried clomid as well at 12.5 ED for 4 weeks to see if it would give me a perm boost but i came back down, so yea im definitely trying to get there naturally as i won't jump the gun already.

How many times have you tested your test levels? Where you are at could possibly be baseline for you but it's impossible to say unless you've had other bloodwork done

Top Bottom