napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The best ways to measure body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I provide everyone with a list and explanation of the best ways to measure your body fat... Enjoy!

The best ways to measure body fat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wq7JhOa1wE

With as many people wondering what their bodyfat is and how to figure it, this is a great topic to cover

With as many people wondering what their bodyfat is and how to figure it, this is a great topic to cover

I’m with you. Another really great resource to get you knowledge Up. So many people are way off base with their BF %

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEXA scan is great. So much info available to measure results. My wife had one done before a big diet change along with some Cardarine and other supplements. They were taken 10 weeks apart. The visual difference in her body was impressive. The numbers on the DEXA don't lie. Made me realize how far off most people are when guessing body fat. I'm going to try to get her to post the scans up for those who haven't seen one. Great video Dylan.

thanks guys, i hope this video helped.. i know people often wonder the best methods so i wanted to try to make it clear the best options

Top Bottom