napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best way to Increase Collagen Synthesis

ziggzigg

Long story short - I've been on testosterone and aromasin / clomid, hcg for the past 10 years because my endocrine system shutdown some time ago and was diagnosed with hypogonadism. (Hypothalamus shutdown as did my Pituitary Gland)

I'm now facing surgery on my cervical spine for C6,C7 for stenosis and loss of feelings in my left and right arms. The MRI clearly shows the herniated disc and pinched nerve root endings and plan on doing a full disc replacement. But my surgeon mentioned that he's worried about the collagen synthesis just as I am because I've been on Testosterone for so long. The only way for me to DC testosterone would be to find a University who's doing radical case studies of jump starting the hypothalamus with a GnRH pump.

I did come across an article on here that talked about using Winstrol, HGH, Primo along with some other meds. My surgeon wants me to start HGH or Primo therapy. He basically said what ever you can do to make yourself feel better - do it. Does anyone have any particular back knowledge on which would be more effective for increasing the collagen synthesis? Would a combo hurt?

Thanks,

Zigg

you need to just go with what your surgeon says bro... i cant see that combo hurting you, no...

Thanks Dylan. Is there a post here that discusses the best way to cycle using primo? I plan on staying on HGH for a good year or two. Also is there a particular brand you recommend?

Thanks Dylan. Is there a post here that discusses the best way to cycle using primo? I plan on staying on HGH for a good year or two. Also is there a particular brand you recommend?

You can run primo anywhere from 300-600... some run it even higher. I’m conservative with my dosing so I’m running Axio/EU primo at 400mg per week. I think Dylan is running the same brand at 600mg per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are hundreds if not thousands of threads discussing primo use if you take a few seconds and use the search function... 600 mg at 14 weeks is perfect when it comes to primo

Top Bottom