napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Best Vegetables to Fight off Belly Fat: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I discuss the best vegetables to fight off belly fat. Learn which vegetables are the best for fighting off belly fat, why they are good at this, which vegetables hinder fat loss as well as many other benefits of vegetables... This is a video that will be a huge benefit to everyone... Enjoy![/FONT]

The Best Vegetables to Fight off Belly Fat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0-ETZaRJ0k&feature=youtu.be

Good info to know, as vegetables should be a big part of everyone's diet as it is....so knowing the right ones to choose are very important

Personally I found this video refreshing as I love a healthy portion of veggies at dinner. Huge portion matter of fact. Saw some of my favs as well so definitely good news.

Personally I found this video refreshing as I love a healthy portion of veggies at dinner. Huge portion matter of fact. Saw some of my favs as well so definitely good news.
absolutely brother... im NOT joking when i say i have 7-8 servings of vegetables a day... i mean, i thrive on them LOL... between zucchini, mushrooms, spinach and bell peppers, i cannot get enough!

Top Bottom