napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Tren E Dosage

RoboGainz

I am at the end of 6 weeks into my tren e cycle @400mg per week alongside test e @250 mg per week. I ran a Tren Ace cycle as my first tren cycle ever and the results were marginally better than what I’m getting on the e. The sides were also much more pronounced, heavy sweating, no sleep, very agitated and aggravated all the time...I had a great diet and looked amazing. I was at 300mg per week with ace and really started seeing amazing results around week 7-8. It was a 12 week run. So since I’m not getting the same results with the e (cutting diet) should I bump it up to 600, or since it’s a longer ester just ride it out at 400 and see if the results come later on? I bought from the same source as well. My only sides thus far is crazy dreams, heavy sweating only during workouts but no agitation, no night sweats either. I have been sleeping very well on it. Any thoughts are appreciated, I would like to make the most of this cycle for the next 6 weeks, may even extend it a bit.

You're only 6 weeks in. Tren E will take a little bit longer to see results. You should be noticing changes the next couple weeks. Remember you can't make changes on the fly with E so make wise decisions. I'm NOT speaking from experience because I've only ran Ace. I'm afraid to run E just yet anyways. I had to lower my dose a couple times with Ace.

You'll probably be ok @ 500-600 but you should still be cautious and make your decision wisely.

You best be VERY careful bumping to 600 mg week... Your ester has NO DIFFERENCE... i had FAR worse sides on tren e than tren a, FAR WORSE but i never bumped doses after the first time i made that HUGE and i mean HUGE mistake. Tren is VERY VERY VERY finicky and its FINE FINE line that you dont cross and jumping all the way to 600, i dont know man, thats your call... by all means, do whatever you want.. .im done these days telling people numbers because everyone gets upset... im just telling you this, first hand, thats playing with fire dude

You best be VERY careful bumping to 600 mg week... Your ester has NO DIFFERENCE... i had FAR worse sides on tren e than tren a, FAR WORSE but i never bumped doses after the first time i made that HUGE and i mean HUGE mistake. Tren is VERY VERY VERY finicky and its FINE FINE line that you dont cross and jumping all the way to 600, i dont know man, thats your call... by all means, do whatever you want.. .im done these days telling people numbers because everyone gets upset... im just telling you this, first hand, thats playing with fire dude
That pretty much the point I was trying to make in my post. If you go too high you're kinda screwed for a while. I'll be sticking to Ace for at least the first few runs.

I don't ever see a reason to go over 400mg on tren.

Also in my experience first time you run tren is the best results, and you won't exactly have repeatable results with any cycle.

Tren needs to be taken seriously brah I ran tren and I’m lucky I get little side at 400mg a week like aggression and some night sweats but remember treat tren with respect because if iou don’t you will be regretting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a ton for feedback guys, I will stick with 400 and ride it out. On ace like I said more sides but nothing to where I couldn’t handle it. Orals are what mess me up, I did m1t once and I’ll never touch such a thing again. Monster size but I couldn’t even get out of bed to do a single thing from lethargy. I think my cautions come from more of a health standpoint. And Dylan I understand, I see the questions you get asked bro lol. Reading forums it seems some guys say 600 is much better but anyone can cut well on just 400. Again I’ll stick to that dose, thanks guys

Last edited:
I thought about this for a while. Personal experience Tren Ace 50mg ed (350) I felt amazing. 75mg ed (525) I was a maniac! I enjoyed it but a couple times I had to skip a day of dosing because things were too intense. I would NEVER do that with Tren E. My point is be very cautious with Tren E because there is no quick retreat.

Also with short esters I go by ed or eod dosages. I don't really go by weekly but I guess you could use it as a reference for you longer estered folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about this for a while. Personal experience Tren Ace 50mg ed (350) I felt amazing. 75mg ed (525) I was a maniac! I enjoyed it but a couple times I had to skip a day of dosing because things were too intense. I would NEVER do that with Tren E. My point is be very cautious with Tren E because there is no quick retreat.

Also with short esters I go by ed or eod dosages. I don't really go by weekly but I guess you could use it as a reference for you longer estered folks.
i like what you said about no quick retreat... my last time on tren was the first time i had night sweats and they were bad, i mean bad... and i was looking forward to the cycle being over and it still continued nearly 2 and half weeks after discontinuing... point being, when you run tren ace, its out of your system FAST but tren e lingers and if you dont respond well to tren, it can seem like an eternity for it to leave your system...

i like what you said about no quick retreat... my last time on tren was the first time i had night sweats and they were bad, i mean bad... and i was looking forward to the cycle being over and it still continued nearly 2 and half weeks after discontinuing... point being, when you run tren ace, its out of your system FAST but tren e lingers and if you dont respond well to tren, it can seem like an eternity for it to leave your system...
That scares me just reading it. I found out I like to push my limits with Tren Ace . I skirt the edge of my tolerance. I don't think it's wise at all to do this with Tren E. I think I'd hurt myself.

That scares me just reading it. I found out I like to push my limits with Tren Ace . I skirt the edge of my tolerance. I don't think it's wise at all to do this with Tren E. I think I'd hurt myself.
yes definitely dont brother... it fucking sucked... the cycle was great but there are certain things that go with it that just suck... everyone gets certain things different but i think it gets me psychologically worse than anything and i dont like feeling edgy etc... i love the effects but hate the side effects..

When I ran tren E I noticed the most results at week 8 however for me with the results on Gainz I also got a increase in sides ran tren E at 450-500

Should the testerone be takin as much a week as the tren for example i keep hearing test should be ran higher but here is my cycle ill be starting soon i had to postpone by cycle last few months unfortunately
12 week cycle
1-12 test enathate 400 mg a week
1-12 trenbolone enathate 400 mg a week
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Caber .25mg every 3 days
followed by pct
nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Should the testerone be takin as much a week as the tren for example i keep hearing test should be ran higher but here is my cycle ill be starting soon i had to postpone by cycle last few months unfortunately
12 week cycle
1-12 test enathate 400 mg a week
1-12 trenbolone enathate 400 mg a week
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Caber .25mg every 3 days
followed by pct
nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would run the tren at 400 and keep the test to around trt dose. Ive never ran test higher than tren. Everyone has their own preference but most guys will agree and say they had less sides when the test was half the dose of tren. I get far more sides from just clenbuterol than tren. My body works just fine with it.

Are you guys speaking from a health standpoint to be careful with upping the dose or from a side effect standpoint?

Are you guys speaking from a health standpoint to be careful with upping the dose or from a side effect standpoint?
In this particular post - side effects but health also in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom