napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The best times of the day to workout: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Nice video Dylan. This is a good topic to cover to know any potential differences

Great video Dylan, as usual. I am starting a new job on Monday, and since my commuting times have gone from 2 hours (each way) down to 5 minutes I have now the luxury to chose my workout times. I will re-educate my body and start going to the gym at 5:30AM or 6AM, rather than 7:00PM, just need to get the right kind of coffee..

Great video Dylan, as usual. I am starting a new job on Monday, and since my commuting times have gone from 2 hours (each way) down to 5 minutes I have now the luxury to chose my workout times. I will re-educate my body and start going to the gym at 5:30AM or 6AM, rather than 7:00PM, just need to get the right kind of coffee..
thanks brother.. yes, if you can get in there first thing in the morning, that will make a significant difference

Great video Dylan! Does it matter if i m not eating in a morning before i go training ? Ex: i would train at 6am have a protein shake after training and eat 2h after

Great video Dylan! Does it matter if i m not eating in a morning before i go training ? Ex: i would train at 6am have a protein shake after training and eat 2h after
everyone honestly has their own different opinions on fasted cardio and training.. i prefer to personally have something small before i train and run, i just dont like to go in there empty but im also burning HUGE amounts of calories that most do not do so its really dependent on the person, their goals and situation...

It's highly unlikely that you will be starving at 5:45AM. My personal goal is to get some caffeine in my system and some sort of protein like greek yogurt before venturing out the house. If I make it to the gym I will be fine...getting there is the challenging part

Top Bottom