domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Best time to get in shape

  1. #1

    Best time to get in shape

    This may be the best time to get in perfect shape for the summer, though I don't have plans as of yet. What are the things or activities you're doing this spring? Any tips?

  2. #2
    Strict form, challenging workout routines, clean diet, mountain bike riding on the weekend, sex (oh, can I say that?) whatever...

  3. #3
    there is not "best time" to get in shape... everyday is the best time to get in shape..





  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    there is not "best time" to get in shape... everyday is the best time to get in shape..
    Church yo....

  5. #5
    The best time is anytime. And Gym Gym Gym is my answer for that. Most of us have been lifting for over a decade

  6. #6
    Keep things simple at the start so you don't set yourself up for failure. That way it will not seem overwhelming or like you are changing your entire lifestyle. First just focus on eating the right foods and getting outside for some exercise. Then slowly dial in your quantities of food and get into more weight training for your exercise.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***






  7. #7
    Thanks for all your responses. I get that. Maybe I just lost motivation these past few months. But I'll work on it.

    Haven't tried mountain bike climbing but I think it's fun.

    As for the food, do you follow the low-carb diet?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BraceAirSummary View Post
    Thanks for all your responses. I get that. Maybe I just lost motivation these past few months. But I'll work on it.

    Haven't tried mountain bike climbing but I think it's fun.

    As for the food, do you follow the low-carb diet?
    No.........





  9. #9
    I'm not a fan of low carb diets. I believe in a caloric defecit is youre after fat loss

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I'm not a fan of low carb diets. I believe in a caloric defecit is youre after fat loss
    100 percent.. its not sustainable to eliminate or all but eliminate carbs... i've never believed that to be healthy to just cut out one of the main macronutrients you need to function in your diet... you can go more moderate with it but cutting them completely out or barely getting any IMO is not a healthy way to eat





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •