napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best supp for woman

groogo

Hi Dylan,
First of all I need to tell you I’m a fan of your YouTube channel! You’re doing an amazing job!
My wife is a fitness addicted, she use to be a skinny model and she’s now turning to fitness model.
She started with a sarm last year , Ostarine and she gained a good 15 pounds of lean muscles!
She would like to go farther and maybe try some steroids (like Anavar ) to perfect her physics! She hits the gym 6 days a week and work so hard ! She’s really dedicated and would love to have your opinion! She’s 5’7’’ and 125 pounds , body fat 14%..
what would you suggest ? Anavar with some other Sarms?
Please you might be the only person I trust and would really appreciate your opinions and your help!
Thank you so much !

She is 27 and her goal is to gain 15 more pounds of lean muscle to maybe enter the bikini competition.

The only steroids I would recommend for a woman are anavar and oral primo. Even then it is only to those who wish to compete. Most women can achieve their goals naturally or even with SARMs.

For the bikini division I don't see her ever needing any steroid at all. I think she should stick with sarms. I'd recommend going with this stack who will help her add the muscle she wants while stripping down some bodyfat as well.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

What’s S4 ? She seems to respond well to Anavar, she started to get use to ostarine after the first 10 pounds gains

My wife is doing a cycle right now of GW501516 and MK2866. She's on week 4 right now and leaned out substantially. Very impressed with it's affect on her so far.

Top Bottom