napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Best Steroids and PED's for Muscle Hardening: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Hey Dylan, fully plan to watch at some point but could they be listed out here for those of us who can't always access videos? Great idea for a video.

This is perfect. I've been looking for info on these steroids in one place to learn why people take them and gain a better understanding of the cycle layouts in the posts on here. They will make a lot more sense now and I can continue to learn about proper dosing etc as time goes on. Very helpful information. Thank you!

I'm looking to put on another 10 lbs of lean muscle over the next few years and I want to be very dense...physically :). What I'm curious to know is how beneficial these steroids are in the long term? If they're going to make a noticeable difference in creating denser muscle over the years by adding them in at the end of a cycle... If that is the case then I would definitely consider taking them in some capacity in my future cycle. Let's say it was my 3rd cycle, of this list of steroids, which would you suggest as a starter? I plan to only ever add one compound at a time to see how my body reacts. I also don't want to get into anything too toxic either, which I'm sure will rule some out, like halo. Thanks man.

SG

Top Bottom