napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Steroid Cycle For Fat Guy

Bogart

Hello Guys specially to my idol dylan gemelli so hir it is im am fat im am in the point that asking my self how bad do i want it??? and how far do i want to see and create to achieve my dream body
Age 28
Height 5 '8
Waistline 34
Current Weight 110 kilos / 242 pounds
Years in gym 1 year 2months
Last year weight 147kilos / 323.4 pounds
Used Booster :
C4 muscle tech
Nitrotech ripped protein powder
Hydroxycut next gen

Been struggling and struggling everyday but i am still fat as fuck i havent used steroids before and im on a turning point now that i want to pursue this carreer i want to be a body builder i fell in love in this industry of sports and i wanted to beat my self beat the bad attitude and be a motivation to others that thinks they cant do it i want to continue more and more.

Any advice guys specially my idol on my first time using steroids please help
#respect

im your height and i have a 32 waist.. you cant be THAT fat. you need to research how to adjust your diet properly, not steroids... steroids help if you already know how to eat and train properly. if not its a waste of money and health

Team MGP

im your height and i have a 32 waist.. you cant be THAT fat. you need to research how to adjust your diet properly, not steroids... steroids help if you already know how to eat and train properly. if not its a waste of money and health

Team MGP

Clear your inbox (and outbox) bro!

Best Steroid Cycle For Fat Guy

is a bicycle ...

steroids don't get you in shape
you take steroids only when you have achieved fitness

Team MGP

Thank you sir for the advice ill keep that in mind
If its okay with you bro can you suggest a meal plan that i can follow. Thanks in advance bro

Can't even think about steroid use. You just need to eat better and probably train properly with good form. You only been going to the gym over 1 year, most people don't know how to train or eat because of all the misinformation out there.

steroids are completely out of the question.. they should not even be in your vocabulary... sarms would be an excellent option for you but CLEARLY there are issues with your diet and training... you can take everything under the sun but if your diet and training suck, it will make no difference... why dont you list what a typical day in your diet looks like... noone is gong to sit for days to design you a meal plan bro... thats kind of a ridiculous request...

steroids are completely out of the question.. they should not even be in your vocabulary... sarms would be an excellent option for you but CLEARLY there are issues with your diet and training... you can take everything under the sun but if your diet and training suck, it will make no difference... why dont you list what a typical day in your diet looks like... noone is gong to sit for days to design you a meal plan bro... thats kind of a ridiculous request...

Its been 2months since i start a new routine
Wake up daily monday to saturday 3am walk jog until 6am

Breakfast
Prepared quaker oats with banana,strawberry and Honey
3boiled eggs
180 gram century tuna (canned tuna)
1 Apple
10 oz pork meat marinated overnight with black peper and lemon (grilled) sometimes fried

Lunch
1 cup of brown rice
8 oz chicken thigh
2 stalk of celery
Chopseuy (mixed vegetables)

1hour Before work out in the gym i take the following:
Nitrotech ripped muscle tech
Hydroxycut next gen 1 tablet

Time in the gym
4pm to 8pm
During work out i am drinking
C4 muscletech and when i finish it i replace it of lots of water.

Dinner
Nitro tech ripped muscle tech
5eggs with peppers onions and mushroom

Sunday is my rest day

Ive been doing this for 2months

I dont have any vices such as smoking or weekly drinking of beers or any alchoholic beverages.

What am i missing?? Should i take more food or should i lessen it???

Its been 2months since i start a new routine
Wake up daily monday to saturday 3am walk jog until 6am

Breakfast
Prepared quaker oats with banana,strawberry and Honey
3boiled eggs
180 gram century tuna (canned tuna)
1 Apple
10 oz pork meat marinated overnight with black peper and lemon (grilled) sometimes fried

Lunch
1 cup of brown rice
8 oz chicken thigh
2 stalk of celery
Chopseuy (mixed vegetables)

1hour Before work out in the gym i take the following:
Nitrotech ripped muscle tech
Hydroxycut next gen 1 tablet

Time in the gym
4pm to 8pm
During work out i am drinking
C4 muscletech and when i finish it i replace it of lots of water.

Dinner
Nitro tech ripped muscle tech
5eggs with peppers onions and mushroom

Sunday is my rest day

Ive been doing this for 2months

I dont have any vices such as smoking or weekly drinking of beers or any alchoholic beverages.

What am i missing?? Should i take more food or should i lessen it???
now bro, how do you expect to lose weight eating like this? chicken thighs? pretty much the fattiest part of a chicken you can eat... FRIED pork??? bro, just look how much you are eating in the morning? not to mention all the muscle tech GARBAGE... brother, you are eating like dog shit.. there's no way on the planet earth you can lose weight like this... no shit you are having trouble... GET RID OF ALL THAT BULL SHIT you are using first of all and stop eating this garbage...

here, look at a sample of my diet on page 1..

im not being a dick, im helping you but your diet is a mess...

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

now bro, how do you expect to lose weight eating like this? chicken thighs? pretty much the fattiest part of a chicken you can eat... FRIED pork??? bro, just look how much you are eating in the morning? not to mention all the muscle tech GARBAGE... brother, you are eating like dog shit.. there's no way on the planet earth you can lose weight like this... no shit you are having trouble... GET RID OF ALL THAT BULL SHIT you are using first of all and stop eating this garbage...

here, look at a sample of my diet on page 1..

im not being a dick, im helping you but your diet is a mess...

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

X2 ....I got fat just reading this.

OP;
You jog for 3 hours a day?

i think its just a lack of understanding, which is completely fine.. most of the population is just not up to speed on a proper diet but brother, this is really bad and there's a reason you are not losing weight... YOUR DIET... this has to change man... not only is it leading to your weight gain but its so damn unhealthy for you

i think its just a lack of understanding, which is completely fine.. most of the population is just not up to speed on a proper diet but brother, this is really bad and there's a reason you are not losing weight... YOUR DIET... this has to change man... not only is it leading to your weight gain but its so damn unhealthy for you

Brother thank you so much for the information i will totally change my diet and will do my very best to mimic your routine i actually live in philippines so i will try to find alternatives or lets say almost same on the food that you are taking thank you so much idol more power and godbless

I think his diet is good. It all depends on how much energy he is expending the gym! IMHO. If you workout all the time with some intensity it should be ok. I am not a fan of programming myself like a robot. I look for longevity in my workout and enjoying my life as much as possible.

Franco

I think his diet is good. It all depends on how much energy he is expending the gym! IMHO. If you workout all the time with some intensity it should be ok. I am not a fan of programming myself like a robot. I look for longevity in my workout and enjoying my life as much as possible.

Franco

Laughable, to say the least. You cannot...I repeat, CANNOT out-exersice an unhealthy diet...period!

Top Bottom