napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Stack to Reach My Goals

x0Karma0x

What are your thoughts on stacking RAD140 with SR9009 or GW501516? Which would be a better second compound SR, or GW?

I'm a 26 year old competitor bodybuilder with seven years of competitive experience, and 12 years of lifting. My first competition is for the year is, May 21st. So my goal is to be in the low single digits in terms of body fat, while gaining lean muscle. With fat lose being number one.

I plan on doing this stack in 15 days, after my PCT. This would be my second SARM cycle ever. I used Ostarine by itself for my first cycle.

To give you a better understanding. I'm 5"6, 170lbs, and naturally lean. I have a small frame, and bone structure of a Ectomorph. Through my years of hard work, I've devolved the muscles of a Mesomorph.

i completely agree with robo here... gw and sr are not the same whatsoever... they are quite different... sr will reverse metabolic disorder thus enhancing your metabolism to the highest extent allowing for mass fat burning however gw is the ultimate performance enhancer, increasing endurance to the highest extent allowing for maximum output and the most optimal results possible... you definitely want to run all three

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan, thanks for your help, the only part I'm unsure about. Is the way you explained Clomid. Are you saying 50mg for the first week, then 25mg for three after?

Dylan, thanks for your help, the only part I'm unsure about. Is the way you explained Clomid. Are you saying 50mg for the first week, then 25mg for three after?

yes, you would be running 50 mg the first week every day and the following three weeks you would drop to 25 mg per day... thats it bro... its very very simple and you will have a very strong recovery and be able to start again right away... this stack will be absolutely perfect for your goals...

Top Bottom