napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best stack for lean mass and cutting

travis

Hi everyone,

I'm 38 y/o and I'm from France.

1 m82 for 82 kilos, around 15% BF.

I train for 12 years with a personnal diet and training.

I used oral steroids (3 times), GH, and i am with peps these times, no sarms yet.

I'd want to be around 86-87 kilos and 10 % BF.

Supplements : omega 3, vitamins, creatine, whey...

Allergies : cats and asthma from mites.

No particular injuries during my trainings in 12 years.

My goal is to gain 5-6 kilos and I'd like in the same time to decrease my BF.

I read GW+MK 2866 is a good stack for my goal. Do u think it's ok to run with this stack for my first time with sarms? And do u think It is really appropriate for my goal?

Thx in advance guys!

You are wanting to recomp, and for that goal, I'd go with this stack

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Could I just go with only 2 sarms, for financial reasons?

Which ones should I keep in priority?

Ok, thanks guys.

So, before to start I have to do a blood test, can it be like this :

- enzymes liver
- free Testostérone
- Osetradiol
- Prolactinemie
- Créatinine

- Cholestérol total
- Cholestérol HDL
- Cholestérol LDL

Axe Thyroïdien :
-TSH
-T3

Something more or is it too much?

And another blood work 4 weeks after PCT, right?

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Ok, thanks guys.

So, before to start I have to do a blood test, can it be like this :

- enzymes liver
- free Testostérone
- Osetradiol
- Prolactinemie
- Créatinine

- Cholestérol total
- Cholestérol HDL
- Cholestérol LDL

Axe Thyroïdien :
-TSH
-T3

Something more or is it too much?

And another blood work 4 weeks after PCT, right?

You'll want to get the blood panels that Dylan posted. Those are the most thorough. You'll want to get Pre, mid and post cycle bloods. The pre is for a baseline to determine if your pct is doing its job and getting your levels back on track. The mid is to see how your body is responding and will give you an idea on if anything needs to be corrected for the remainder of your cycle. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll want to get the blood panels that Dylan posted. Those are the most thorough. You'll want to get Pre, mid and post cycle bloods. The pre is for a baseline to determine if your pct is doing its job and getting your levels back on track. The mid is to see how your body is responding and will give you an idea on if anything needs to be corrected for the remainder of your cycle. Hope that helps!

absolutely right, perfectly said!

When Should I get the mid blood test exactly? After 6 weeks?

Top Bottom