napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The best SARMS and Steroids for endurance: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I absolutely loved Gw. Massive increases in endurance. And as Dylan has mentioned, it indirectly increases strength by increasing work capacity and decreasing recovery time

How do you feel about people saying that SR9009 doesn’t work when taken orally? I bought the stuff and am hoping I didn’t waste my money because I don’t want to inject.

How do you feel about people saying that SR9009 doesn’t work when taken orally? I bought the stuff and am hoping I didn’t waste my money because I don’t want to inject.
You definitely dose it orally. The only down side is the frequency with which you need to dose it (3 to 4 times a day).

well then i guess there are a ton of people that are full of shit that took it that way and said otherwise

I guess people are saying this because 4 years ago there was a post on reddit where someone claimed to have emailed the professor who made the stuff and he claims there’s no oral bioavailability.

Recently started GW and it does improve endurance for cardio and lifting.. I can stay in the gym much longer if I had to. However I'm nursing a bruised rib that lifting may have aggravated.. so I'm taking time off from the gym to recover.. sux. I also got some annoying knee issues that I'm hoping will improve with the time off. May do some non impact cardio though to keep my blood pumping.

Top Bottom