napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best sarms option for girls?

Trenabuse

Hi! I have used a lot of AAS and now I use S4 and LGD for psychic related reasons. My girlfriend wants to try out a SARM for getting bigger thighs and ass. I have red that Ostarine/mk2866 is the most common for girls.
Some help to get or maybe even girly members who will share experience?
Thanks in advance!

Hi! I have used a lot of AAS and now I use S4 and LGD for psychic related reasons. My girlfriend wants to try out a SARM for getting bigger thighs and ass. I have red that Ostarine/mk2866 is the most common for girls.
Some help to get or maybe even girly members who will share experience?
Thanks in advance!
Mk2866 is a great option for females. So is S4. That would be a great combo for her to build muscle

females do extremely well with mk2866.. i would have her run a triple stack though... very ideal for a first cycle...

you can get the best quality sarms at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mk2866 and s4 are great options like Dylan laid out. I definitely recommend using sarms.forsale for the highest quality you can find.

Females/women please... Not girls... Just doesn't sound right.

Last edited by a moderator:
U fully understood what I meant didn?t ya? Im norwegian, I?m sorry for my non-understandable english:)) my woman which is 24 yrs old. Perfectly legal!🤙🏽

U fully understood what I meant didn?t ya? Im norwegian, I?m sorry for my non-understandable english:)) my woman which is 24 yrs old. Perfectly legal!酪
i get it bro, lol and sarmsforsale ships to all scandinavian countries too

Yes, females tend to respond extremely well to MK-2866. Gains are excellent and sides are low. One thing to keep in mind with MK is that it can cause clitoris enlargement and it could alter a menstrual cycle. While sides are quite low, these are two to be aware of as a female. Other than that, it should be smooth sailing with a very successful cycle. The layout Dylan gave you is very ideal and we would love to have you as a customer.

Check us out https://sarms.forsale

Top Bottom