napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Sarms & Steroids to make you feel good

Can someone advise of the best Sarms / Steroids to improve mood & energy?
It makes literally zero sense to use steroids for mood or energy. That's not what they are for.

What is your full stats experience and goals?

i mean, there are sarms that improve energy, specifically gw... mk2866 has shown to provide a really strong sense of well being, but you are going to be hard pressed to find steroids that improve mood considering most give you aggression which can lead to anger... dbol is the one that gives a strong euphoric feeling but that tends to go away once you realize how much water you gain... at least in some... im not sure you are looking in the right place for improvements in mood...

Thanks for replies guys. FYI I am in mid 40s, around 6 foot, 105 kg, and I estimate around a little over 10 percent body fat? Not sure if my photo uploaded. Want to get leaner with a little more energy. I am on low dose TRT only. Never experimented with other performance enhancers. Will look into GW definitely for extra fitness and energy. Was originally asking about feeling great on supplements cuz this would be a huge bonus to me. However don’t want water weight from D Bol.
Do you think stacking GW with Winny at this stage would help tone up further with extra strength the GW doesn’t give, or would S4 or other SARMS be better option for now
Cheers

Dylan hit the nail on the head, MK2866 has that effect, but for me if i exceed the 3 week mark i can sense and feel the suppression

I personally never feel better than when I'm low dose test with proviron. I swear if I had depression issues I'd take proviron every day of my life. I feel so positive on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for replies guys. FYI I am in mid 40s, around 6 foot, 105 kg, and I estimate around a little over 10 percent body fat? Not sure if my photo uploaded. Want to get leaner with a little more energy. I am on low dose TRT only. Never experimented with other performance enhancers. Will look into GW definitely for extra fitness and energy. Was originally asking about feeling great on supplements cuz this would be a huge bonus to me. However don’t want water weight from D Bol.
Do you think stacking GW with Winny at this stage would help tone up further with extra strength the GW doesn’t give, or would S4 or other SARMS be better option for now
Cheers

For those goals, GW and s4 is defntiely your best option to add to your TRT

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

I personally never feel better than when I'm low dose test with proviron. I swear if I had depression issues I'd take proviron every day of my life. I feel so positive on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i pretty much take it every day... 20 weeks on 4 off, etc.. im with you on proviron

Thanks guys for dosing advice. Just also wondering what minimum but effective dosage protocol would you recommend with Proviron?

Last edited:
Top Bottom