napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best SARM for strength

aydanaban

Hello,
I am new to steroids and other performance enhancement drugs, but I made my research, and found what I want for a beginning - SARMs. I am really pleased with the idea of having decent results with minimum side effects, and no suppression. However, I am quite short on the money now, and my requirements are very precise - I only need strength. No muscle mass, no cutting - just pure strength. Perhaps in the future my objectives will change, and I will be looking for something else, but by now strength is all I want. Which single SARM is the best for strength purposes? Thanks!

If you only have to choose one SARM, and strenght is in priority, then Andarine S4 is the best. The recommended dosage is 50 mgs per day for 12 weeks. The only tricky thing you got to do, is to take only 25 mgs per day for the first two weeks in order to avoid vision related side effects. Also, while some people use quite hefty dosages of up to 150 mgs per day, my recommendation would be to limit the intake to 50 mgs only - this dosage is plenty for good results, and bigger dosages will not give a real increase in benefits.

If you only have to choose one SARM, and strenght is in priority, then Andarine S4 is the best. The recommended dosage is 50 mgs per day for 12 weeks. The only tricky thing you got to do, is to take only 25 mgs per day for the first two weeks in order to avoid vision related side effects. Also, while some people use quite hefty dosages of up to 150 mgs per day, my recommendation would be to limit the intake to 50 mgs only - this dosage is plenty for good results, and bigger dosages will not give a real increase in benefits.

I am in agreement about s4 on this question... I have been saying this for quite some time... Lgd4033 is right behind it and this is part of the reason these two stack so well... They go together like peanut butter and jelly... These are the two that you would want... Rad140 is also very powerful with strength increases

I am in agreement about s4 on this question... I have been saying this for quite some time... Lgd4033 is right behind it and this is part of the reason these two stack so well... They go together like peanut butter and jelly... These are the two that you would want... Rad140 is also very powerful with strength increases

Dylan, I'm thinking this is a great strength stack, anabolicum and testolone.

Andarine S4 is definitely one of the best SARMS for pure strength without additional weight gains, so it should be your number one choice. But I would highly recommend stacking it with LGD-4033, as they work really well in synergy, and you will get exponentially better results and strength enhancement.

Thank you guys for the responses! I am considering now to use both Andarine S4 and LGD4033, but I have heard that LGD is suppressive, and I feel a bit concerned about that....do you know how suppressive it is?

Thank you guys for the responses! I am considering now to use both Andarine S4 and LGD4033, but I have heard that LGD is suppressive, and I feel a bit concerned about that....do you know how suppressive it is?

very slight bro... here's a layout that will prevent any added suppression... its very minimal as it is...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom