napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best SARM for joint/tendon problems?

Jimmyjames

Can anyone who's in their late 30's/40 years old describe their success with a SARM for bad/ aching joints?

I just finished a cycle and I have this nagging bicep tendon pain. It was just in my left arm, now it's in both. It's annoying as hell and hindering my back/ biceps workouts quite a bit. Knees are hurting quite a bit as well, bad genetics is a factor for sure.

Thanks,
J

MK2866, LGD4033, MK677 are sold together as a healing stack. Three bottles of each will give you enough to run it for 12 weeks.
https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

You will then want to run a Mini PCT
https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

I also had some very good luck using them in conjunction with TB500 and BP157 to fix a knee that was bugging me. But you may want to start with just the SARMS stack; I choose to attack the injury with both, and some physio.

Can anyone who's in their late 30's/40 years old describe their success with a SARM for bad/ aching joints?

I just finished a cycle and I have this nagging bicep tendon pain. It was just in my left arm, now it's in both. It's annoying as hell and hindering my back/ biceps workouts quite a bit. Knees are hurting quite a bit as well, bad genetics is a factor for sure.

Thanks,
J

During my last cruise I had a bad bicep tendon injury as well as a shoulder ailment. I ran MK-2866 and after about 6-8 weeks both were completely healed. That bicep injury I had several months, and I know how bad the pain can affect workouts. I'm 42 by the way

Ok thanks guys,after researching I'm gonna have to add the mk677 for sure. The downside of coming OFF is I feel 80 years old man, not cool. It takes me longer to wake up in the AM and every frickin thing hurts. I'll get through it. I ran my body into the ground for 12 weeks as I discovered from Rick I was overtraining, so i'm taking it easy for awhile. Lots of stretching, cardio, band work ( i know, pathetic right) and Advil!
I have the been taking the mk2866 for almost a week now. Just started Nolva/CLomid today as it's been 2 weeks since last injection. I assume it's ok to run 677 while in PCT?

Thanks again,
James

Top Bottom