napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best sarm for fat loss?

all SARMS are very versatile bulk and cut wise and it's all dependent on your diet/caloric intake weather you gain weight or lose weight on a cycle

MK677 is awesome.. I'm definitely a fan, especially when it comes to fat loss. Run it with SR9009 and GW along with S4 and you got a nice cutting stack.

What is best for fat loss mk 677 stenabolic ? Any other sarms?

Honestly, GW is awesome for fat loss, but even better when combined with SR9009 and S4. If I were running sarms for fat loss I would run all three of those, and add MK-2866 to that and do this stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I got some s4 since mk 677 has been unavailable

s4 is an excellent choice... it is the strongest of any sarm there is... you will muscle hardening, lean muscle, strength, endurance, vascularity and much more... very good choice... www.sarmsx.com has the best quality s4 you can find...

That's just a side effect but the fat loss and gh increase is phenomenal seriously it's worth the hunger u will feel it's basically injecting gh it's really good I wish I could buy it plus u can run it year long

Mk677 for the slow changes in composition. It keeps the fat off despite the increase on appetite. I don't think I'll go another summer without mk677, it keeps looking great after a cycle.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mk677 for the slow changes in composition. It keeps the fat off despite the increase on appetite. I don't think I'll go another summer without mk677, it keeps looking great after a cycle.

It definitely was better than I expected in that regard, and you are absolutely right about the slow and steady body composition changes over time. I kept getting bigger, fuller, and leaner on it and the pumps on it are ridiculous

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It definitely was better than I expected in that regard, and you are absolutely right about the slow and steady body composition changes over time. I kept getting bigger, fuller, and leaner on it and the pumps on it are ridiculous

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Definitely made it to the top of my favorites list. I started mid cycle and I have kept so much of my gains from the cycle and have lost more fat post cycle. Stuff is the bomb

Will s4 build any muscle in a deficit?

It's possible you can add some lean mass, but obviouos the ing in a defecit makes it much harder to build muscle no matter what you are on. It's harder to build muscle when caloric requirements are inadequate for proper growth

Will s4 build any muscle in a deficit?

absolutely however your diet has to be conducive to doing so as well... its not just the compound... sarms were designed to prevent muscle wastage bro... you absolutely will be able to add lean muscle... s4 is the strongest sarm of them all, so you can count on a lot from using it...

So they're not good to bulk with?

bro, ive covered this in every article and video ive done... you can cut, bulk, recomp... they are very very versatile... it all depends on how you are eating and training... of course some are better than others... you wont straight bulk with gw or sr alone but you can stack them in a bulking cycle... if your just picking one, then your best single bulking ones, in this order, would be, lgd, mk677 and rad140/mk2866... these are tied for third in my view

Top Bottom