napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best protocol for extending/keeping gains?

Bizmankel

Hi all,

I started a sarms cycle 1st June (20mg RAD, 20mg MK677) I then got informed I will have a strongman comp in October. From past exp I find the sweet spot for running these compounds is 8 weeks. If thats the case that will take me to July 27th. In the past I would have ran a basic PCT for 4 weeks and then taken same time off before debating another cycle. This would theoretically take me to mid sept. I would then have 4 weeks back on (not enough time to get max benefit from it) My other concern would be loss of gains during hiatus period. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can potentially bridge this gap to ensure I keep making steady gains during these next few months?

Thanks in advance,
D.

Hi all,

I started a sarms cycle 1st June (20mg RAD, 20mg MK677) I then got informed I will have a strongman comp in October. From past exp I find the sweet spot for running these compounds is 8 weeks. If thats the case that will take me to July 27th. In the past I would have ran a basic PCT for 4 weeks and then taken same time off before debating another cycle. This would theoretically take me to mid sept. I would then have 4 weeks back on (not enough time to get max benefit from it) My other concern would be loss of gains during hiatus period. Does anyone have any suggestions how I can potentially bridge this gap to ensure I keep making steady gains during these next few months?

Thanks in advance,
D.

Typically you want to run a cycle for 12 weeks , you can get away with 8 but honestly you would be missing out on potential gains imo, the best thing to do is a mini pct of nova or clomid and a bottle of N2G to boost you up a bit , also GW501516 would be super beneficial in any stack or on pct at 20mg a day as it will give u a huge endurance boost

You don?t need to come off the mk677 or pct.

Rad140 yes after 12 weeks but mk677 I run for upwards of a year at a time.

Spot on, I will look into that for sure. Say I ran 12 weeks I would effectively be running into a comp during PCT. I want to be as strong as pos for this. So my question is, how affected will I be because of this?

Thanks again,
D.

yes, you definitely want to utilize mk677 being able to stay on it for at least a year bridges in all your gaps for time in between cycles... not to mention its extremely effective, especially the deeper you get into it... you can get the best quality mk677 at https://sarms.forsale

Top Bottom