napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best pct for a sustanon 250 cycle

Garrett

Just looking for personal opinions on best pct to run after my sust cycle also thoughts on if i should run an AI while on cycle if so what and how much

All opinions welcome

Tango

Just looking for personal opinions on best pct to run after my sust cycle also thoughts on if i should run an AI while on cycle if so what and how much

All opinions welcome

Tango

Have you already started your cycle? What are your complete stats bro? Age,weight,bf, years lifting and cycle experience? What are your goals? Hopefully you haven't started without having pct in hand. Are you using aromasin?

All opinions welcome

Tango

What is your stats, goals, and experience bro?

You need to run an AI from day one of your cycle. Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD is a good place to start

Your full pct starting two weeks after last injection should look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Would like to hear some stats man. Rick got you covered with the pct but to help you the best we can, let's hear your age, height, weight, bf%. Planned cycle layout and goals for the cycle would be great too.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

You always want to run an AI on cycle to prevent problems. Dont wait until problems occur. Also make sure you have everything planned out and have everything on hand before starting.

Last edited:
I think he is already in cycle. Stats are kinda useless now.

Yes use an ai. Aromasin 12.5mg every 3 days.

PHURIOUS

For the record, OP, there is no such thing as the best pct for a sust cycle. Every pct for any steroid cycle should be equal and that's the pct Rick gave you.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Top Bottom