napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best oral to use???

David9000

Looking for suggestions for the best oral to use with someone that is prolactin sensitive.
After a crappy cycle with dbol I found out how prolactin sensitive I am.
Got everything back inline with prami, clomid & aromisin (prami made a huge difference, .25mg ever 3 days before bed).
Going to keep up with pct for another weeks or so (equaling about 4 weeks off cycle in total).
I’m 6’1, 38 y old, 172 pounds, very lean, I train 4-5 days a week, diet is keto with a sweet potato everyday plus oatmeal as carbs, I also add 6-8 cups of raw veggies everyday... my diet is on point.
I’ve been a natural for almost 10 years, did two small cycles of pro hormone 9 years ago, (I had no idea what I was doing and took three caps of hellraiser a day for three weeks, I did this twice, got stronger no visible gains!..lol)
Looking for a good oral that won’t spike my prolactin, this will be combined with test (t-400) 1ml a week, I’m going to take Dylan’s advice and protocol, just looking for a good oral as a pre work out for a fun experiment.
Note: Once I do test for about 4 weeks and make sure everything is in-line I’ll add the suggested pre work oral.
Any suggestions?

Did a dbol only cycle with Ai, blew my estrogen and prolactin threw the roof, puffed my nipples right out, I’m not doing that again!....lol
Finally got things all back to normal, even though I blew my hormones out of whack I didn’t go backwards (thank god!), feeling brave again but I’m scratching dbol off my list of things to do.
Tbol maybe???
Goal is to gain 5-7 pounds of keepable muscle this cycle (12weeks) and get a little stronger with my leg presses.

which one you use all depends on your goals

dbol doesnt cause a rise in prolactin bro... with that goal just run winstrol man... thats perfect for your goals...

You see, too undersized for steroids at all in my opinion. Your dieting makes no sense either, what the hell is Keto diet where you eat sweet potatoes and oatmeal each day? Keto is a no carb diet. I wouodmt suggest a low carb diet to you since you are already undersized

If youre gonna run an oral i would either do at the start to kickstart ur cycle or at the end to do a lil cutting. I dont understand why you would wait 4 weeks to start an oral

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom