napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Oral for Athletic Performance

theoldcountry

In June I'm going to up my TRT dose to 300-350 along with Deca at the same dose of 300-350 a week.

I'm contemplating adding an oral such as Winstrol, T-bol, Anavar, etc. (Maybe Anadrol).

This is strictly for athletic performance purposes. I'm looking for added strength, explosion with as little side effects, as possible. I'm going to start the cycle about 8-10 weeks out of the competition (grappling).

Thanks for any opinions and insights.

For athletic performance I wouldn’t do an oral at all. Most tend to cause painful back pumps and such. It may just hinder your performance. What is your cycle history and stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 55 yrs young, 5-9, 185-90 lbs, under 15% BF. Competed in some local mid to semi bigger bodybuilding contests. Been lifting since I'm 13 yrs old. Cycled on and off from approx age 21-24. Then stopped due to job drug testing. I've trained with competitive bodybuilders and powerlifters for many years.

Started training BJJ about 25 yrs ago. Looking to hit one more tourney and call it a day.

For athletic performance I wouldn’t do an oral at all. Most tend to cause painful back pumps and such. It may just hinder your performance. What is your cycle history and stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 55 yrs young, 5-9, 185-90 lbs, under 15% BF. Competed in some local mid to semi bigger bodybuilding contests. Been lifting since I'm 13 yrs old. Cycled on and off from approx age 21-24. Then stopped due to job drug testing. I've trained with competitive bodybuilders and powerlifters for many years.

Started training BJJ about 25 yrs ago. Looking to hit one more tourney and call it a day.

Try SARMS.. GW is SOOO GOOD for sports, better than ANY anabolic steroid oral for sports performance. The side effects orals just don’t make them the best option for sports.

Esarms.com is lab tested and tried and trued by pros, lot of SARMS are faked so make sure you get them from a legit place like esarms.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-
For all your SARMs needs:
adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Try SARMS.. GW is SOOO GOOD for sports, better than ANY anabolic steroid oral for sports performance. The side effects orals just don’t make them the best option for sports.

Esarms.com is lab tested and tried and trued by pros, lot of SARMS are faked so make sure you get them from a legit place like esarms.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-

Thnx, but GW is good for endurance. Matches are only 5 min (at most). Endurance is not a problem.

athletic performance and orals dont really come to mind in the same sentence considering the side effects that come along with them.. anavar would have the least amount of sides but its just not anything that i would go with when it comes to what you are doing...

athletic performance and orals dont really come to mind in the same sentence considering the side effects that come along with them.. anavar would have the least amount of sides but its just not anything that i would go with when it comes to what you are doing...

Ok thanks.

Tbol or anavar if you have to pick an oral but there is still side effects

Yea, I've done Anadrol and D-bol when I was younger, but not looking to hit that up at my age. I know Winstrol has been used with good results for sports performance to.

Thnx

Tbol or anavar if you have to pick an oral but there is still side effects

second this.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-

Top Bottom