napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Oral for Assisting a 7d Water Cut?

ComstockZero

I’m on Test/Tren to peak for a PL meet, finishing up a 16w cycle. Test was 520 but I’ve tapered down bc my “main” meet is over and this next one is just for giggles and I need to get rid of sides. Anyway, I need to cut water so I’m doing a water cut - low carb, high water, all that. I was wondering if Winstrol, Anavar, Halo or Anadrol will help me harden and slash water in 7 days or if it’s just not going to have an appreciable impact at this point? Thanks!

in just 7 days? well clearly anadrol makes less than zero sense here and i have no clue why you would even bring that up... you list one of the biggest bulking orals and one that can retain water and you list that as something to cut water?? that makes no sense? in just 7 days i guess halo would be the best option...

I just listed everything I have - and last time I used Anadrol, it did shunt my appetite so much that lost weight and got vascular. On paper water retention - obv a bad idea. Experience just didn’t pan out that way.

i guess halo if you have to pick, would work the fastest for you... if you had longer, winstrol would be the best choice but in just a week, dont expect anything crazy with any of them... i would go more with hitting the sauna extra, limiting carbs, more cardio etc..

Just use some dandelion root which is a good natural diuretic to cut water, and make sure your ai dose is high enough

Top Bottom