domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best friend wants to commit suicide, HELP

Best friend wants to commit suicide, HELP

Bros,

I have no idea how to handle this. One of my best friends is talking about killing herself, she said her mind is made up. She's going to give me one last birthday with her (my bday is the 19th), then she's going to do it.
    I've known this girl for over 6 yrs, she just fell on some hard times and now she feels completely hopeless. She already tried once about a year ago. I don't know what to do, I texted another mutual friend and i'm going to call her mom after work today. Has anyone dealt with this before? I'm pretty lost.

you need to contact professionals immediately,

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    Call 1-800-273-8255

Call mental help services on her bro u have to get her help and get her to a place where she won't have an opportunity to kill herself and in a psych center mental hospital they can do that. If she is serious about killing herself then they can court order her to stay there and in there they can help her. Just get her in a place where she can't do it and the best place is probably a psych center. If your biggest worry is that she is without a doubt going to do it

will do, thanks bro

No. But do take her seriously. Get her help asap. My brother took his life last june and we never had any idea he was going to do it. At least you know what she wants to do. Dont waste any time. Get her help fast

Quote Originally Posted by JM750 View Post
    No. But do take her seriously. Get her help asap. My brother took his life last june and we never had any idea he was going to do it. At least you know what she wants to do. Dont waste any time. Get her help fast
    yeah i don't think anyone else really knows, she only told me cause i know her so well.

Yeah call a crisis center on her man if she is serious this is the best u can do for her better safe than sorry

Quote Originally Posted by The_Gat5 View Post
    yeah i don't think anyone else really knows, she only told me cause i know her so well.
    In all honesty she told you for a reason. She wouldn't have told you if she didn't want help or stopped. I say you need to get her help.

Quote Originally Posted by MissBizz View Post
    In all honesty she told you for a reason. She wouldn't have told you if she didn't want help or stopped. I say you need to get her help.
    I agree with this. Ppl who really want to die wont tell anyone. They will just do it. Shes asking for help.

What happens with her job if she has to go stay somewhere?
    OBV it's better than her killing herself, I'm just wondering.