napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best fitting clothing brands

Gymjunkie38

I need a 40 too be comfortable on my legs but i have a 34 in waist and gasp pants fit great but who the hell can afford those all the time what brands do yall like and fitted t shirts

I wasn't familiar with Gasp, never heard of them actually, I went to their site and may end up doing business with them, some nice tanks and t's , I've been buying some apparel from Under Armor as of late and have been happy with the fit as well as the quality

im under armour all the way on fitted shirts... i have over 50 shirts... you probably dont want my opinion on jeans... i was a fashion model for over 6 years... i wear true religion, emporio armani, rock revival, guess... not your typical type of thing so i cant realy help there

I like FOX GEAR shirts. Haven't bought any in years. So not sure if they even are sold anymore. I'm not into the compression stuff. Probably cause I'm not super lean. I also like being able to be out and then just go to the gym in normal clothes or leave the gym and go places without strange looks like I should be in the gym. I wear normal shorts and even cotton shirts most of the time lol.

Under armaor for fitted gym wear but i meant out casual cloths that fit the bodybuilder type jeans t shirts i have pretty big quads and a small waist and some t shirts fit just right dont look like spandex but they display your physique

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Under armaor for fitted gym wear but i meant out casual cloths that fit the bodybuilder type jeans t shirts i have pretty big quads and a small waist and some t shirts fit just right dont look like spandex but they display your physique

affliction and extreme couture shirts generally fit nice bro

I need a 40 too be comfortable on my legs but i have a 34 in waist and gasp pants fit great but who the hell can afford those all the time what brands do yall like and fitted t shirts
Indo gasp for mostly everything. Shirts and stuff I gotta go bro if it's not from them. Hit up Buckle. Like dylan said affliction and the other brands there will fit ylu pretty well. I look for the ones that arnt all flashy and wierd haha.
But dude they are almost just as expensive.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I love the gasp stuff for gym wear, and I like under armour a lot too for their shirts. For jeans I don't do anything special other than getting them oversized and use a belt

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dude I'm so stoked. Don't mean to jack the thread haha but I won one of thier 300 made limited edition hoodies today. Fucking so stoked I never win shit. Hahaha. Gasp is awesome and I love the company. They earn my support and the extra price is worth it to me.

I also live near their big store, so shit is cheaper I guess idk. Rick and I have discussed it before and seems I'm getting it all a lot cheaper.

Another option man is the better bodies stuff but it's almost to fitting. Your a big dude op and I know I have issues fitting in it. But some of thier shit is gtg.

Dude I'm so stoked. Don't mean to jack the thread haha but I won one of thier 300 made limited edition hoodies today. Fucking so stoked I never win shit. Hahaha. Gasp is awesome and I love the company. They earn my support and the extra price is worth it to me.

That's awesome dude. I thought about getting one of those limited edition hoodies, but they are so damn expensive. Love the design though

Yeah there stiff is really nice and branch is one of my favorite pros tx if youve ever trained in metroflex I totally hate you bro lol

Yeah there stiff is really nice and branch is one of my favorite pros tx if youve ever trained in metroflex I totally hate you bro lol

I always wanted to go train there. I think TX trains at destination Dallas if I remember correctly

I also live near their big store, so shit is cheaper I guess idk. Rick and I have discussed it before and seems I'm getting it all a lot cheaper.

Another option man is the better bodies stuff but it's almost to fitting. Your a big dude op and I know I have issues fitting in it. But some of thier shit is gtg.

I agree about the better bodies stuff. I have just a few items from there and all my tanks are a little tighter than the gasp stuff, but that line is pretty solid too

If I was that close I'd at least have to go visit that's so fucking hard core Mecca of bodybuilding

If I was that close I'd at least have to go visit that's so fucking hard core Mecca of bodybuilding

No doubt. It's on my list of places to go someday if I ever make it to Texas

I like Monsta Clothing Co's shirts

I have some Monsta stuff myself also, and their stuff is priced very reasonable compared to things like gasp. The quality isn't quite as good, but their tanks and shirts are great quality. The hoodies are a little cheaper made and the workout pants and shorts are a little cheaper made as well.

Another recommendation I have is Gorilla Wear. I have quite a bit of their stuff too, and the quality is right up there with gasp. I still like gasp better, but gorilla wear isn't far off. All their stuff is legit and well made, fits well, etc.

This is the company represented by Big Ramy, Dennis James, and Dennis Wolf

Top Bottom