domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best fitting clothing brands

Best fitting clothing brands

I need a 40 too be comfortable on my legs but i have a 34 in waist and gasp pants fit great but who the hell can afford those all the time what brands do yall like and fitted t shirts

I wasn't familiar with Gasp, never heard of them actually, I went to their site and may end up doing business with them, some nice tanks and t's , I've been buying some apparel from Under Armor as of late and have been happy with the fit as well as the quality

im under armour all the way on fitted shirts... i have over 50 shirts... you probably dont want my opinion on jeans... i was a fashion model for over 6 years... i wear true religion, emporio armani, rock revival, guess... not your typical type of thing so i cant realy help there

I like FOX GEAR shirts. Haven't bought any in years. So not sure if they even are sold anymore. I'm not into the compression stuff. Probably cause I'm not super lean. I also like being able to be out and then just go to the gym in normal clothes or leave the gym and go places without strange looks like I should be in the gym. I wear normal shorts and even cotton shirts most of the time lol.

Under armaor for fitted gym wear but i meant out casual cloths that fit the bodybuilder type jeans t shirts i have pretty big quads and a small waist and some t shirts fit just right dont look like spandex but they display your physique

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post
    Under armaor for fitted gym wear but i meant out casual cloths that fit the bodybuilder type jeans t shirts i have pretty big quads and a small waist and some t shirts fit just right dont look like spandex but they display your physique

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    affliction and extreme couture shirts generally fit nice bro

Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post
    I need a 40 too be comfortable on my legs but i have a 34 in waist and gasp pants fit great but who the hell can afford those all the time what brands do yall like and fitted t shirts
    Indo gasp for mostly everything. Shirts and stuff I gotta go bro if it's not from them. Hit up Buckle. Like dylan said affliction and the other brands there will fit ylu pretty well. I look for the ones that arnt all flashy and wierd haha.
    But dude they are almost just as expensive.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I love the gasp stuff for gym wear, and I like under armour a lot too for their shirts. For jeans I don't do anything special other than getting them oversized and use a belt

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dude I'm so stoked. Don't mean to jack the thread haha but I won one of thier 300 made limited edition hoodies today. Fucking so stoked I never win shit. Hahaha. Gasp is awesome and I love the company. They earn my support and the extra price is worth it to me.

I also live near their big store, so shit is cheaper I guess idk. Rick and I have discussed it before and seems I'm getting it all a lot cheaper.

Another option man is the better bodies stuff but it's almost to fitting. Your a big dude op and I know I have issues fitting in it. But some of thier shit is gtg.