domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best fat loss stack

Talking Best fat loss stack

Hey guys just wondering your opinion was considering running Clen with winny and test for a fat loss stack
    Thoughts? Suggestions? Going to clean up diet with fasted cardio and use S4 and GW also
    Always seem to get very lean except those lower abs and back of course

Best fat loss stack

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay23 View Post
    Hey guys just wondering your opinion was considering running Clen with winny and test for a fat loss stack
    Thoughts? Suggestions? Going to clean up diet with fasted cardio and use S4 and GW also
    I'm not a fan of clen, but you have the right idea with Test, winny and sarms. This is what I would do

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
    1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    7-12 Winstrol 50mg ED
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Sarms can all be purchased at www.sarmsx.com

That is the best out there and highest quality around
    Last edited by RickRock; 01-21-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Rick suggested an amazing stack brother... Drop the Clen! I ran it when I was younger and I had heart palpitations for a long time after... I wouldn't it recommend to anyone.

Hate the clen, LOVE WINNY!! Also sounds like your routine needs to change a bit. You need to focus on your core to get those lower abs and back. It takes a while to see those results but when you do they will be killer.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys appreciate it
    This will for sure be the next cycle

i will never recommend clen to anyone... its a filthy drug and causes a lot of damage... the risk vs. reward does not add up whatsoever... here is a much better layout for you...

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
    1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
    9-14 cycle assist

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day

I really like this cycle.
    I'm going to have to do it myself in the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay23 View Post
    Test,winny sarms and eca stack. As for clen, when I used to go to mexico it was otc and cheap.It was called Spiropent. I find that the effects of clen are similar to the eca stack, and to albuterol.They are in the same group of drugs. The reason why clen was never approved by the fda is that it was considered a longer half life albuterol and they do not think asthma meds should be more than 4 hours duration. The first time using clen at 20mcg it worked well. My problem with it is that it down regulates way too quickly and the second round of it takes more than twice as much to get the same effect. That is when you get the shakes, and other sides. But of course if you take 75mg of ephedrine you will get the same bad results. Just like all drugs...dose and duration. So I was able to do 2 cycles of clen b4 it became useless. Somewhere along the way the bro scientists began saying it was anabolic. That made it become very desirable...just not true.

So clen really brings nothing to the table.

Clen just might possible bring something to the table......Your Wife and Lawyer reading over your last will and testament...

I have a question regarding test cyp vs prop, and test enanthate.
    Out of the 3 which one is better for fat loss? I hear prop is the best. Is that true?