domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best fat loss stack

Quote Originally Posted by Stunacw View Post
    I have a question regarding test cyp vs prop, and test enanthate.
    Out of the 3 which one is better for fat loss? I hear prop is the best. Is that true?
    None of them have anything to do with fat loss.All any of them can do is give some strength while in calorie deficit.This defeats the purpose of test because it is anabolic and needs calories while weight loss is catabolic and you loose strength, esp in a big cut back in calories.

Out of the 3 which one is better for fat loss? I hear prop is the best. Is that true?
    Dude, it's all the same shit. It's all test with a different esters attached. No difference whatsoever in that regard

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey Rick thinking of stacking s4 gw and winny w cyp for a summer cycle
    You think that s4 is a good replacement for Anna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay23 View Post

You mean S4 as a replacement for anavar? Absolutely in my opinion. I'd take S4 any day all day every day over anavar in my opinion. I think anavar is weak as fuck. I never noticed much of anything from it

True and for the price it's a steal
    Thnx

True and for the price it's a steal
    Thnx

You are welcome brother!

oh boy... this is one i just bury my face in my palms on...

this is not your fault because it is something you have read but for fucks sake, FOR ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HEARS OR READS TEST PROP IS BETTER FOR WEIGHT LOSS ETC.... ITS FUCKING NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

This is the biggest crock of mythical bull shit known to man... there is one difference here between prop and cyp/enanthate... the ester... so the total amount of actual test is higher in prop being its a short ester... THAT'S IT... you wont hold less water, you wont lose more fat etc... its such a fucking fallacy that i just can't take it... THERE IS NO OTHER DIFFERENCE...

no matter what ester of test you use, as long as you control estrogen and have the right diet, you wont hld any more water or burn any more fat etc...

that's such a far better option than anavar... NOW YOUR GETTING IT BRO... =) anavar fucking sucks! s4 and gw will do so much more for you on this especially in that stack...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    oh boy... this is one i just bury my face in my palms on...

this is not your fault because it is something you have read but for fucks sake, FOR ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HEARS OR READS TEST PROP IS BETTER FOR WEIGHT LOSS ETC.... ITS FUCKING NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

This is the biggest crock of mythical bull shit known to man... there is one difference here between prop and cyp/enanthate... the ester... so the total amount of actual test is higher in prop being its a short ester... THAT'S IT... you wont hold less water, you wont lose more fat etc... its such a fucking fallacy that i just can't take it... THERE IS NO OTHER DIFFERENCE...

no matter what ester of test you use, as long as you control estrogen and have the right diet, you wont hld any more water or burn any more fat etc...
    Thanks Dylan for the straight real answer. I knew I would get a definitive proper answer on this great forum!