napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Best Fat Loss SARMS for Women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I discuss the best SARMS for fat loss in women. I go into great detail describing several SARMS that will be the best options for fat loss in women... Learn which SARMS are best for fat loss, how to use them and what to expect from them as well as much more... This is a MUST WATCH VIDEO![/FONT]

The Best Fat Loss SARMS for Women: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h11vlzZBv1c&feature=youtu.be

Sarms are absolutely perfect for women, and extremely safe unlike steroids. I hope any of the females out there considering sarms take the time to watch this

Based on Dylan's recommendation I had two women run SR9009. They had great success within two months and regained some Milf'ish qualities indeed. Unfortunately they became complacent and went back to their old ways. Lol, you can bring back the hottie, but unfortunately combating the inner fat ass requires more than just supplementation of products. Effort is a must. Great video Dylan as always a plethora of information brother.

Based on Dylan's recommendation I had two women run SR9009. They had great success within two months and regained some Milf'ish qualities indeed. Unfortunately they became complacent and went back to their old ways. Lol, you can bring back the hottie, but unfortunately combating the inner fat ass requires more than just supplementation of products. Effort is a must. Great video Dylan as always a plethora of information brother.
LOL i love it!! I really appreciate it brother!

Top Bottom