napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Best Exercise for developing your calves: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I have my own take on calf training but the majority of calf development is going to rely on genetics. I got a picture with flex Lewis and I wanted to compare calves with him and when I pulled up my pant leg he had this look of surprise, followed by the question “do you even train your calves?” I told him no and he replied the same. Never even trains his calves. Mine are 19” now. Thy grow without training them. So if they don’t grow without training them, that is a good indicator of how much work they get throughout the day as you stated in the video. You have to punish the hell out of them if you want to stimulate growth and a good way is to work them all day, including during cardio sessions. Great post, but just remember that calves also depend on the point of insertion. If your calves insert at a higher point it’s not really possible to ache I a calf like flex Lewis with a wide diamond shape. They will thicken but you can change the structure unfortunately

I have my own take on calf training but the majority of calf development is going to rely on genetics. I got a picture with flex Lewis and I wanted to compare calves with him and when I pulled up my pant leg he had this look of surprise, followed by the question “do you even train your calves?” I told him no and he replied the same. Never even trains his calves. Mine are 19” now. Thy grow without training them. So if they don’t grow without training them, that is a good indicator of how much work they get throughout the day as you stated in the video. You have to punish the hell out of them if you want to stimulate growth and a good way is to work them all day, including during cardio sessions. Great post, but just remember that calves also depend on the point of insertion. If your calves insert at a higher point it’s not really possible to ache I a calf like flex Lewis with a wide diamond shape. They will thicken but you can change the structure unfortunately
Well said bro. I'm also one that's always been gifted genetically with calves. I literally have to pull my jeans,down over them when I take them off because they hang up on them. I train them but keep the volume low because they continue to grow no matter what I do...and I need my quads to catch up big time. That's where my weakest area is. Genetics play the role in calf development more than any other muscle group

Always get a massive pump jumping rope. Haven’t done it in a few weeks but I think I’ll have to pull it out of the gym bag tomorrow.

I used to do jumping squats. Works a lot of leg muscle at the same time and gave me great results on the basketball court in college.

cycling is a great run and clearly running and stair climbing are as well from the cardio aspect

Top Bottom