napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best for energy on a weight-loss diet plan

linuxlad

What is recommended for energy? no EAC, and no DNP, I prefer to do without the headaches, jitters and fever, my daily exercise consist of weights every other day and cardio every other day. About two or three times a week i'm completely exhausted and fatigued, of course i'm on a diet trying to loose weight (around 50-lbs give or take).

It has good reviews everywhere, this sounds good for long term which I will consider as a secondary-stack, however, i'm thinking more along the lines of a pre-workout energy-boost

ashwagandha is fine to use, yes... i use c4 on the go for my energy drink... i love it.. i never have jitters and its really clean energy

black coffee with stevia

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Coffee is generally enough for me. Sometimes I'll use a preworkout, but avoid the harsh shit with sides

a lot of people do go with coffee.. i personally cant drink it myself but it does work for many

I do drink coffee; a special blend of cuban-expresso with a colombian mix, i only drink a little(2oz) most mornings but this just wakes me and keeps me alert, this does not provide any physical-energy which is what coffee and other central nervous system stimulants provide, i would not mind it if I need it to stay alert and awake for most of the day but they do not provide any actual or genuine energy. I will look into "ashwagandha".

Top Bottom