napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best diet and rep range on Tren cycle.

REDFOX1

Just started my cycle about a week ago, running 600mg of test e and 300mg of tren e per week. Thinking about trying to bulk on this cycle. I know there are better bulking cycles but I want to basically stay the same body fat I am now (12%-14%) and just put on some muscle.
I know some people struggle with bulking on tren but I thought maybe someone had some good experiences with certain macros. I'm 6'4" 250lbs and I'm thinking about starting the calories around 3500. What do you think?

I think as long as you eat clean af and in excess it can be done on tren. However results are individual based so you can say for certain that there is a best diet and rep range. Training principles don't change and I think the added strength will work great within a 8-10 rep range keeping things heavy.

There's no real set diet or training plan with any compound. Whatever seems to work good for you will work even better in cycle. Stick in the hypertrophy range of 8-12 reps and eat at a caloric surplus if you want to concentrate on gaining size

Top Bottom