napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best diet on a cutting and bulking cycle?

BigJay23

Guys what's your opinion on diets for both kinds of cycles- interested in how you guys eat for your gains cuz let's face it
It's not all the drugs
My diet on a recomp cut currently is high protein moderate to low carb and low carb and fats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys what's your opinion on diets for both kinds of cycles- interested in how you guys eat for your gains cuz let's face it
It's not all the drugs
My diet on a recomp cut currently is high protein moderate to low carb and low carb and fats

Everybody has their own strategies and what not, but for the most part I like to keep my carbs moderate to the low side and fats pretty low when cutting, and while adding mass I don't go into a full "bulk". I hate that word. I think it's more conductive to add nice slow lean gains than trying to make the scale move. So what I do is add in some more carbs and a little more protein and still keep the fats at a reasonably low level. I aim for about 500 total calories or less over maintenance each day and let those nice slow steady gains come on

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I agree with Rick everyone has their own strategy. When I cut I do a keto diet, meaning no more than 30g of carbohydrates. High fats and moderate to high protein. This will help you stay full for a longer period of time so you eat less and there is no insulin spike from carbohydrates which will increase cravings and cause hunger. For "bulking" even tho I also hate the word bulking too (I substitute with "gaining") I eat 500 calories above maintenance. There's no ratio of carbs fats and protein I go by I just eat a lot of good quality foods.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Had this trainer at my gym try and tell me high protein diets are bad cuz it turns to fat I'm like bitch u stupid

I'd ask how they define high protein before dismissing the opinion as stupid.

@Androman: what do you consider moderate protein when you go keto? BW or less?

Its very individual person too person I always have the same diet 1 too 1.5 grams protien per lb kepp fats low and adjust carbs based on goals

Had this trainer at my gym try and tell me high protein diets are bad cuz it turns to fat I'm like bitch u stupid

high protein diets are generally aimed towards fat loss so im not sure where this clown is coming up with that... obviously you never want to abuse intake of anything but he's so far off its ridiculous

When I cut. I do ultra low calories and then I up my doses at the same time. I lose absolutely no muscle that way and my body loses a fuck load of fat. Imo ultra low calories isn't for everyone. It works for me tho and I can lean out good within just weeks

For bulking I like to just have set macros for protein and fat intake and then I'll eat X amount of carbs I'm feeling those days. I'll eat carbs based on feel. Some days will be higher. Some lower. Then 1 day I'll do none. Keeps me lean that way

I really need to do that I go too dirty when I bulk lol but I feel like I def have more muscle gained that way

Its very individual person too person I always have the same diet 1 too 1.5 grams protien per lb kepp fats low and adjust carbs based on goals

That's basically the same approach that I take myself

I really need to do that I go too dirty when I bulk lol but I feel like I def have more muscle gained that way

there is no such thing as a "dirty" bulk whatsoever... thats a "lazy, i dont give a fuck" FAT gain... i DESPISE the term "dirty bulk" You are either adding mass in the right way or just being lazy and eating whatever and using that as an excuse for "bulking." Trust me, you can bulk like an animal and still eat properly, just more so an abundance of calories to get more size... you dont start eating fast food etc. and use it as an excuse to gain weight... Im not saying you do that personally, but when you say that you do it to dirty, i want to make sure everyone understands that there's no such thing

It's not all the drugs

The best cutting diet is the one that you can stick to. The best bulking diet is to know your maintenance calories and add about 500 more. Get your macros in the percentages that you like and of course everything has to be clean no matter bulking or cutting.

there is no such thing as a "dirty" bulk whatsoever... thats a "lazy, i dont give a fuck" FAT gain... i DESPISE the term "dirty bulk" You are either adding mass in the right way or just being lazy and eating whatever and using that as an excuse for "bulking." Trust me, you can bulk like an animal and still eat properly, just more so an abundance of calories to get more size... you dont start eating fast food etc. and use it as an excuse to gain weight... Im not saying you do that personally, but when you say that you do it to dirty, i want to make sure everyone understands that there's no such thing

Agreed. It makes zero sense to eat whatever just to make the scale move. I can guarantee that nobody is gaining more muscle that way. It just adds a lot of fat that you are left to unnecessarily clean up later.

Agreed. It makes zero sense to eat whatever just to make the scale move. I can guarantee that nobody is gaining more muscle that way. It just adds a lot of fat that you are left to unnecessarily clean up later.

And you have too spen 3 months looking like shit who wants that Im really shredded during the summer but mid bulk in the winter I still have abs and shoulder striations

And as far as bulking thats the strictest diet of the year I count every calorie no cheat meals at all .people dont get it when im cutting I go really low carb all week and refeed on Sunday I usually go too a restuarnt and have a nice meal when im cruising I have a cheat day once a week but I dont go crazy. But when trying too gain size your in a caloric surplus everyday so you need too be meticulous or youll get fat easily.

Yea but that's so boring u gotta enjoy life winter is that time
Look at guys like lee priest he did it

Top Bottom