napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best cycles for sex

Robbypickles3

So to be transparent, I?m not running a cycle specifically for sex drive.

I?m curious which cycles and compounds will give me the best sex drive because it?s important part of my life. Currently running Tren E with Test Cyp and Proviron.

What do you guys think?

steroids are suppressive dude... thats not good for that at all... some people have it great with some compounds but you have to remember they are suppressive...

I only have experience with sarms but I can say my experience so far with rad lgd and s4 my libbo has awaken much more than when I was off cycle, neat little bouns I will take, but majority of cycles are going to suppress you and can kill sex drive

Ha Tren for me def made my sex drive insane long as I was controlling prolactin honestly it was so high it was distracting in my w eryday life lol. I have a high libido without gear tho. On my last cycle I NPP and test both low dose and my sex drive was def elevated as it always is on cycle. I hate Tren ! But while I was on it damn did I put in work if you know what I meanZ

How can test cyp and and Tren possibly kill sex drive?
suppression... pretty simple man... ive had amazing sex drive with tren several times and ive also had times where it ruined it... i would not depend on steroids to improve your sex drive... the best you can do is control side effects, dont run too high of doses and keep a close eye on blood work

Top Bottom