napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

best cycle for mk677 ,lgd , gw

mangugringo

I'm new to sarms and was wandering in regards to mk66 lgd and gw what would a cycle look like i have a idea but would like input from some experience people
Also has anyone had experience with this sarm cycle and what type of results should i expect also im on trt 200 p/w

Mk677 - 25mg a day for 6 months
Lgd - 10mg a day for 3 months
Gw- 20mg a day for 3 months

I?ve run all 3 all are great compounds. Mk677 is an hgh secretagogue helps with healing and recovery. Lgd best for strength and size. Gw awesome for cardio and endurance plus some fat burning.

I?m running a log from sarms.forsale with lgd and gw and top notch stuff.

Mk677 - 25mg a day for 6 months
Lgd - 10mg a day for 3 months
Gw- 20mg a day for 3 months

I?ve run all 3 all are great compounds. Mk677 is an hgh secretagogue helps with healing and recovery. Lgd best for strength and size. Gw awesome for cardio and endurance plus some fat burning.

I?m running a log from sarms.forsale with lgd and gw and top notch stuff.

Thank u brother do you think that the trt will play any role positive or negative in this cycle
And i also had a question regarding can any of the sarms be use instead of test e or c for trt to avoid sides from the test
And should i lower my trt dose again thank you for any help

of course trt plays a positive role here...

sarms are not going to relieve side effects from test... not sure where you would even come up with that??

mk677 needs to be ran a minimum of 6 months...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale an dthey ship anywhere...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Thank u brother do you think that the trt will play any role positive or negative in this cycle
And i also had a question regarding can any of the sarms be use instead of test e or c for trt to avoid sides from the test
And should i lower my trt dose again thank you for any help

No negative sides. Sarms don?t raise test levels so it wouldn?t replace trt.

I would lower dose personally but that depends on what your bloods look like. What are your test and estrogen levels at on that dose?

For me anything 200mg/week or higher I need some dose of AI so with trt you want to:

A) be in the middle to middle/upper portion of the range
B) not need an AI
C) make sure your lipids, PSA, etc are fine at that dose

Top Bottom