napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Cycle for hardgainer

rangert

Hey Dylan,

Don't wanna bore you, just gonna give you my general information so you you have better perspective. I weigh 160lb i'm 6'2 and i consider myself a hard gainer, i have a body type that has potential to grow but i want to do it right. I'm very cut i always have been and i have good muscle definition, and i want to get on a cycle but i don't want to lose that (I'll include a picture of me below).

Can you recommend the best steroid cycle that me as a hard gainer can implement to put on a good amount of size but still keep that hard defined look (I'll also include photos of what my ultimate goal is).

6'2 160lbs... say no more, I have the perfect cycle for you. It's called... Food. Cmon man, you are going to waste your time, money, and potentially hurt yourself messing with aas at this point. Saying "I'm a hardgainer" is pure bullshit. It's absolutely necessary to understand how to train and eat properly before turning to aas. Steroids don't fill in the gaps for what you lack, it only enhances whats already in place. So if your foundation is off, well... aas isnt going to do anything for you. Here is what you need to do. Get a notebook. Write down your current weight. Track what you eat. Stay consistent with it. Log your weight the following week. If you're the same weight, increase your calories. Stay on this pattern until your weight starts going up. Trust me man... I would be unbelievably surprised if you got up to eating 5000 calories a day and you don't budge from 160 lbs. It's not happening.

Fix your foundation. If you're not growing, figure out what needs improvement. Is your training setup properly? Is your nutrition setup properly? If not, then adjust. It's as simple as that. How about this... tell us your typical training programming, your typical diet, and we'll help point you in the right direction.

nobody is going to spoon feed you an entire steroid cycle plan, doesn't get any worse then this...

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

Hey Dylan,

Don't wanna bore you, just gonna give you my general information so you you have better perspective. I weigh 160lb i'm 6'2 and i consider myself a hard gainer, i have a body type that has potential to grow but i want to do it right. I'm very cut i always have been and i have good muscle definition, and i want to get on a cycle but i don't want to lose that (I'll include a picture of me below).

Can you recommend the best steroid cycle that me as a hard gainer can implement to put on a good amount of size but still keep that hard defined look (I'll also include photos of what my ultimate goal is).

Nobody is Going to recommend a steroid cycle to you with those kind of stats my friend. You are severely undersized, and haven't even come remotely close to building a solid base yet. You need to learn how to eat correctly for gains. The term hard gainer is a myth as it is. We are all hard gainers. None of it comes easy. My gains didn't really start until I
learned how to eat correctly and lift hard and heavy. That's where the magic happens. Steroids won't do a thing for you. You need to start in the kitchen and I suggest you check out this thread for help on getting your diet together

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Once you get those things lined out, sarms might be a good place for you to start, and id be happy to help you set it up if you'd like. Just get started on getting your diet lined out first and foremost

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey Dylan,

hey brother... while i think its great you want to add some size, what your saying is not going to work with anyone that has half a brain... that "hard gainer" shit, is just that, shit... nobody buys that because we all know better... this purely comes down to diet... brother, you cant use steroids when your 20-30 lbs. underweight... you have a HUGE misunderstanding... you can do whatever you want but your going to be in a world of hurt, probably the rest of your life if you do it... you will put far too much strain on ligaments, tendons, bones, joints, etc... you will grow far too fast because you are so undersized, steroids will catch you up to where you already should be and then some and then what happens is after your body cannot handle it, you are going to suffer non stop injuries probably the rest of your life... you need to post your diet so we can see the real issue... also, what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what type of training do you do? steroids should not be in your vocabulary... your literally a million miles away from that option

i'm also going to second what dylan said of post your diet, because diet is clearly the issue here, you'd be surprised how much and fast you can grow at your weight with proper nutrition.

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

Hey Dylan,

Don't use the term hardgainer please. That's bogus. I was 165 lbs at 6'4". Now I'm 245. I gained 80 lbs naturally. So I dont want to hear that. Alot of that has to do with how much you eat. Youre not eating enough. And you may need to eat some dirty stuff too, like pizza and donuts. Don't base your whole diet off of this of course, but you need some of that in there as well.
Are you lifting properly as well? You need to be lifting super heavy for 8-12 reps. Generally speaking .
And as you mature and age you will be able to gain more muscle naturally.
Don't catch your age?
How long have you been weightlifting?
You are probably too you and too inexperienced for steroids .

In for diet...

Bumping the fact that "hard-gainer" is a myth.

ranger, sorry to beat a dead horse but unless you have a yet to be undiagnosed medical condition; you're not eating properly...

Also; you have to be willing to lose some definition and carry a little more water weight & fat in order to add size. Build it, shape it, shred it.

Interesting somewhat as far as how the kid will progress over time. Supplement box was missing vitamin T though lol. Was the fitness guy a supposed natty or is he enhanced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I'm sure the fitness guy is enhanced. I actually had the time to watch the series all the way through. He ended up putting over 20lbs on that kid in 3 months with only a 1% increase in body fat. Guess what the kids biggest challenge was...eating.

Leaving high school I was 6'5" and about 170. I also have always had a very high metabolism. At my biggest I have been 250 and 11% body fat. I have trained my body to accept more food over time. I would struggle to pack in the macros and force myself to eat, to the point of nausea. This is exactly what you are going to have to do. Just watch closely as you are learning more about your body to ensure you don't turn into a fat ass.

Top Bottom