napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Cut Stack - SARMs

JimCollins

What?s the best possible Cut Cycle will on TRT (don?t want to impact my blood work either). Please include recommended dosages.

Thanks

What are your stats and what changes will you be making to your diet?

Well either way temporarily your good cholesterol will go down and your bad will go up its temporary while on cycle and goes away after you are done with the cycle just so you are aware since you are on trt you won't need a pct but I still suggest you use n2mb organ product while on cycle, also body fat % and goals helps us alot here S4 is great for cutting along with GW and sr9009 I like to add mk2866 into it as well

Also if you do pull the trigger use our sponsor sarms.forsale as they are trusted abd vetted and produce awesome sarms plus they have a 25% off sale going on right now !

For now, I?ll probably target maintenance and then slow reduce. I?ve been on a 5,000 calorie bulk. I?m currently around 217 with 15% BF. Been doing zero cardio but going to start to implement it again

I?ve used a few stacks awhile back but don?t recall the exact products.

I?m looking for a compete 8 week recomp stack
i can definitely help... just to clarify, do you want cutting or recomp? i want to make sure you run this exactly right and get the results you are after but im not sure the exact goal... you will also want to go 12 weeks but there are promotions going on until the end of the month so you can save some money on the stack too

i can definitely help... just to clarify, do you want cutting or recomp? i want to make sure you run this exactly right and get the results you are after but im not sure the exact goal... you will also want to go 12 weeks but there are promotions going on until the end of the month so you can save some money on the stack too

Lets go with a 12 Week Recomp. I'll order from Sarms for Sale/

Excellent choice! You will have and amazing cycle and experience with S4S hands down the best in the business, also follow Dylan and his exact layout and you can't go wrong at all, he puts together great stacks trust me I would know from experience 😎💪

sounds good man... since you are on trt, you obviously wont need a pct... here's what i would go with ...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I like Dylan's recommendation. For recomp that is an excellent stack, and youre in great hands with sarms.forsale

Top Bottom