napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best branded Sarms for sale.

Billyjoe

Hey guys,

Sorry about this post I'm new to this forum and I bet you lot get asked this a shit load..

I'm looking at what branded Sarms are best to buy.. I used muscle rage before but they are all mostly discontinued.. I'm from the UK

I've moved to Sarms due to moving in with the missus and her kid so I left roids behind and don't fancy doing oral only roids.

I'm after a mixture really kind of like Quad from muscle rage which had 4 sarms in one capsule.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Cheers lads, what's shipping like to the UK? And they're all liquid cause I've only done oral sarms.

Thanks for r the reply 👍

Yea honestly so many faked sams out there. I use sarms.forsale their stuff is top notch.

Blends and stuff are highly faked as dylan said especially if they are relatively inexpensive because sarms raws are not cheap.

It wasn't cheap, it defo worked but they don't make it no more the liquid versions seem good tho how do they work?

Bloods? Nah man, 😐

Yea reason I say that is a lot of brands will toss oral steroids or prohormones into their sarms so you see great results but the whole purpose or sarms are that they a less suppressive than steroids so you kind of negate that and on top of it they are liver toxic and completely shut you down so you need a full 6 week pct with clomid, nolva, and a natural test booster.

Yer bro, nah I didn't pass any blood everyrhing was good 👍 yer that's the reason I want to stay away from oral steroids 👍👍👍

One last thing mate I promise haha, I'm looking on sarmsforsale and looking for a stack what would u recommend.

I was thinking ostarine, testolone rad 140 and yk-11 what ya think?

Bit of both tbh pal, more bulking but could do with losing a bit more body fat.. But yes mate mostly bulking 💪

Definitely sarms.forsale hands down they are the cream of the crop for sarms, I've used multiple times and my results Definitely speak to the products they sell

Attachments

• 20200914_135200.jpg
    20200914_135200.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 13
Bit of both tbh pal, more bulking but could do with losing a bit more body fat.. But yes mate mostly bulking 
got you ... heres what i would go with...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2Generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Top Bottom