napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best brand of Sarms? Liquid vs pills?

DL_00

So I know Pure Essence sarms used to be promoted here, and now there is SarmsX. Is there any difference between these two? Also, what would be the benefit over either of these liquid-form sarms compared to the numerous different pill forms out there like Primeval Labs, Blackstone, etc? My question is specifically in reference to LGD, which I'm going to be running soon. I have no problem supporting the companies affiliated with this site, just wondering what the actual difference is? Thanks.

sarmsx is pure essence they just changed names and labels. although you may still be getting pure essence labels until they are sold out of them

So I know Pure Essence sarms used to be promoted here, and now there is SarmsX. Is there any difference between these two? Also, what would be the benefit over either of these liquid-form sarms compared to the numerous different pill forms out there like Primeval Labs, Blackstone, etc? My question is specifically in reference to LGD, which I'm going to be running soon. I have no problem supporting the companies affiliated with this site, just wondering what the actual difference is? Thanks.

This has literally been covered probably a hundred times as to why pills are not a good delivery method for Sarms. The bioavailability is just not the same as liquids. Besides that, many selling Sarms in pill form do not contain Sarms at all, and have toxic prohormones in them instead

Sarmsx is the highest quality out there, and is the same company as former pure essence. It doesn't get any better than them

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
This has literally been covered probably a hundred times as to why pills are not a good delivery method for Sarms. The bioavailability is just not the same as liquids. Besides that, many selling Sarms in pill form do not contain Sarms at all, and have toxic prohormones in them instead

Sarmsx is the highest quality out there, and is the same company as former pure essence. It doesn't get any better than them

Sorry guys it did seem like an obviously basic question but when I searched it, I didn't seem to find it. Anyway, thanks! I'll be going with SarmsX then.

Sorry guys it did seem like an obviously basic question but when I searched it, I didn't seem to find it. Anyway, thanks! I'll be going with SarmsX then.

very wise decision brother... let me know your stats and goals and i'll set you up a cycle... age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

Sounds good brother. If you need help setting up a stack based on your goals, let us know and we can do that for you

^Agreed %100, cant go wrong with sarmsx (formerly pure essence). Excellent products with great results every time i use them

Hello Dylan, well I am finally ready to try Sarms, and was wondering if you could create me a stack based on my goals. I am 43yrs old, I am 6'1, weight today was 196.0lbs, my body fat is now down to 15.4%.......I have a physique show is exactly 12 weeks, Masters Nationals and I wanna win. I train hard and I eat clean. My goals are to be as hard and as defines and as shredded as possible. Would like for my body fat to be in the low single digits come show time which is July 21. Thank you Dylan and thanks to everyone in this forum.

Hello Dylan, well I am finally ready to try Sarms, and was wondering if you could create me a stack based on my goals. I am 43yrs old, I am 6'1, weight today was 196.0lbs, my body fat is now down to 15.4%.......I have a physique show is exactly 12 weeks, Masters Nationals and I wanna win. I train hard and I eat clean. My goals are to be as hard and as defines and as shredded as possible. Would like for my body fat to be in the low single digits come show time which is July 21. Thank you Dylan and thanks to everyone in this forum.

create your own thread, you'll get better response

in the future bro, please start your own thread... it is very poor etiquette to ask hijack other members' threads...

as far as your question... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom