domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best anabolics for cutting

best anabolics for cutting

hi Dylan

absolutely love your videos on YouTube.
    i have a question im thinking of starting a cycle of Winstrol to cut and lose some weight.

do you think its a good idea? i was thinking of clen but you had a video saying u are strongly against it.

i gym about 4 times a week and eat fairly at a calorie deficit.

No it's a terrible idea. You cut and lose weight with diet and Cardio not with drugs.

Eat fairly? What does that mean?
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Losing weight takes dedication persistence, cardio cardio cardio and GREAT DIET...
    to manage your diet really close download My fitness pal app on phone and watch your Macros really close.
    steroid if you are over 14-15% BF is a serious health risk

steroids are not used to "lose weight" and "get into shape" man.. thats now how i works... do i think its a good idea? no, i KNOW its a BAD idea... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

How much weight do you have now? And how much would you like to lose and time frame?

We would never advise an oral only cycle, and steroids are not fat burners. We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you. For the goals you have I highly suggest looking into sarms https://www.isarms.com/selective-and...tor-modulators

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    steroids are not used to "lose weight" and "get into shape" man.. thats now how i works... do i think its a good idea? no, i KNOW its a BAD idea... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?
    You mean there isn't a magic pill that just melts fat off while I sit on my ass? Shit!!

Quote Originally Posted by olderbro View Post
    You mean there isn't a magic pill that just melts fat off while I sit on my ass? Shit!!
    If I could bottle a pill form of self control and discipline there would be. Lol

There's no replacement for hard fucking work....period

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    If I could bottle a pill form of self control and discipline there would be. Lol

There's no replacement for hard fucking work....period
    WORD!! Nicely said RR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by olderbro View Post
    crazy that it doesnt work like that right?