napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best & Proper PCT for Ostrine MK-2866

x0Karma0x

I've been using Ostrine by it self for exactly 30 days. I take it in pill form, at 25mg once a day. I need some advice on running a proper PCT, to avoid gyno, and other side effects. At the moment I have a bottle of HCGenerate EX that I plan on using post cycle.

Dylan in one of your videos I heard you say run Clomid at 25mg a day for 30 days. Would this be the same propacol in my scenario, or is HCGenerate suffient?

I'm a very cautious person, and I don't skimp on quality. I don't mind spending extra money on quality products. Especially in this case of negating gyno, and losing my gains.

If this matters, I'm 26 years old. I've NEVER used a SARM, steroid, prohormone, or even a test booster before this. I did everything all natural but decided to try SARMS for the extra boost. They are working, and I have no suppression etc.

I've been using Ostrine by it self for exactly 30 days. I take it in pill form, at 25mg once a day. I need some advice on running a proper PCT, to avoid gyno, and other side effects. At the moment I have a bottle of HCGenerate EX that I plan on using post cycle.

Dylan in one of your videos I heard you say run Clomid at 25mg a day for 30 days. Would this be the same propacol in my scenario, or is HCGenerate suffient?

I'm a very cautious person, and I don't skimp on quality. I don't mind spending extra money on quality products. Especially in this case of negating gyno, and losing my gains.

If this matters, I'm 26 years old. I've NEVER used a SARM, steroid, prohormone, or even a test booster before this. I did everything all natural but decided to try SARMS for the extra boost. They are working, and I have no suppression etc.

Your not taking ostarine though... Sarms cannot be taken in pill form... They are not bioavailable in pill form and your likely taking a pro hormone... Do you have blood work showing no suppression??? Otherwise you would have no clue if you are or not... You cant be that cautious using what your using bro... Ive been posting for a significant amount of time about this topic as have many others

I do clomid 50mg a day and I take 12.5 mg of mk2866 with it paired with 20mg of mk677 too of course. I also threw in some daa [emoji41] and tongkat Ali and bobine and mucana extract for the l-dopa stuff. Feeling good I gotta say lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well let's say hypothetically I'm using Ostarine at 25mg a day what would be the best PCT for a 4-6 week cycle?

If you are taking real Ostarine (MK2866), then it is barely suppressive. You most likely do not need any PCT at all. But if you want total assurance, run the Clomid like you mentioned above.

One of the big reasons why everyone is so up in arms about pill or capsule forms of SARMs is that SARMs are NOT legal for human consumption and pills or capsules heavily imply human consumption. No reputable SARMs company would risk being shut down by the Feds by selling SARMs in anything other than liquid form. In liquid form, it is 100% legal to buy and sell SARMs - though it is still not legal to drink them yourself (they are for your research animals only).

So once you remove all the reputable sources from the mix, what do you have left? Only the non-reputable ones. Now you have no clue what is in the product, since the company cannot be trusted.

Could Clomid cause side effects if a person uses it and doesn't really need it? Bare with me, I am BRAND NEW to this stuff and just trying to learn and best protect myself.

Could Clomid cause side effects if a person uses it and doesn't really need it? Bare with me, I am BRAND NEW to this stuff and just trying to learn and best protect myself.

You do need clomid after using 2866... Only a low dose but you most certainly do need it... 25 mg per day four weeks is plenty with sarms but the problem here is that if your taking a prohormone, which you likely are, you need a fill pct... Also when you have REAL ostarine, a 4-6 cycle is a waste

You do need clomid after using 2866... Only a low dose but you most certainly do need it... 25 mg per day four weeks is plenty with sarms but the problem here is that if your taking a prohormone, which you likely are, you need a fill pct... Also when you have REAL ostarine, a 4-6 cycle is a waste

Truth, listen to Dylan!

There really isn't much risk of sides with clomid, man. It's pretty damn well tolerated and plus the dose is only 50mg for the first week then cut in half for the other three weeks. Some ppl go crazy and take 200mg lol worst sides are weird mood swings so basically you literally act like a girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since it's hard saying what you are really taking (possibly a PH) I probably would run Clomid to be safe. It's highly doubtful it's Ostarine you've been taking

What's the difference between Clomid, and Nolvadex. Which would be better for me to stack with HCGenerate as my PCT. Does anyone have a better recommendation?

What's the difference between Clomid, and Nolvadex. Which would be better for me to stack with HCGenerate as my PCT. Does anyone have a better recommendation?
I wouldn't waste money on hcgenerate honestly. The product is just ok, but highly overpriced.

As for your question, we generally prefer clomid over Nolva, but they are both serms and both will work

Top Bottom