domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Best addition (SARM/Peptide) to a gear cycle? Cycle advice.

  1. #1

    Best addition (SARM/Peptide) to a gear cycle? Cycle advice.

    I am planning on starting my next cycle very soon; first one in well over a year and really want to maximize this 'lean bulk' as much as possible. I'm just finishing up getting my bodyfat cut down (naturally) over the next few weeks before I start. My muscle mass has slowly been decreasing over the past couple years as I haven't done a legitimate sustained 'mass gain' phase in quite a while, and I'm determined to get some size back on.

    As of right now I'm planning on running Test E at ~500mg and Bold Cyp at ~800mg for 16 weeks. I have a little Deca as well that I could add in. I also have Dbol and Anadrol on hand which I might start the cycle with. (I've never used either of these orals before. In the past I've used Anavar, Tbol, and Winny). I'm debating which of these is the better option, or a combination of the two, in what dosages of length. Please chime in with any suggestions on the orals or gear dosages. And needless to say I have my AI (Arimidex), PCT, and gear support.

    But onto my main question... what would be the most beneficial addition to this cycle in terms of facilitating the best result in lean muscle gains? I'm willing to add one or two more compounds, whether that be a SARM (I've heard both S-4 and Cardarine are good additions), a peptide (Fragment, IGF-1, MGF, etc?), or something else totally? Open to suggetions.

    Thanks for reading!

  2. #2
    i would go with test, eq, y11, rad140 and gw501516... it will be such a damn good cycle bro...




  3. #3
    I think I could swing that. So Dylan, if I run those 3 Sarms for the duration of my cycle, I'm assuming I could continue the GW through PCT but drop the YK and Rad. And then maybe add in MK 677 and 2866 for PCT also?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DL_00 View Post
    I think I could swing that. So Dylan, if I run those 3 Sarms for the duration of my cycle, I'm assuming I could continue the GW through PCT but drop the YK and Rad. And then maybe add in MK 677 and 2866 for PCT also?
    yes, 100% correct bro... there is a new 20% off sale starting now for halloween as well




  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i would go with test, eq, y11, rad140 and gw501516... it will be such a damn good cycle bro...
    Dylan, considering I will run these 3 with the Test and EQ, would you suggest just forgetting about both the Dbol and Adrol then? Overkill?
    Last edited by DL_00; 10-30-2020 at 11:48 AM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DL_00 View Post
    Dylan, considering I will run these 3 with the Test and EQ, would you suggest just forgetting about both the Dbol and Adrol then? Overkill?
    they aren't necessary but thats up to you... you can add them if you want




  7. #7
    GW is something I recommend to be added to every single AAS cycle and in every PCT.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***




  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    GW is something I recommend to be added to every single AAS cycle and in every PCT.
    absolutely... thats been my recommendation for so long i cant even remember at this point... thats a must!




  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DL_00 View Post
    Dylan, considering I will run these 3 with the Test and EQ, would you suggest just forgetting about both the Dbol and Adrol then? Overkill?
    I wouldn't add any orals. That's such a good cycle no need to cause any negative side effects.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

    SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I wouldn't add any orals. That's such a good cycle no need to cause any negative side effects.
    negative side effects?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •