napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The benefits of probiotics: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

You see allot of main stream companies using all of these different buzzwords to gain credibility among consumers... one product I recently tried that seems to be all about probiotics and I liked is kombucha. Taste pretty good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see allot of main stream companies using all of these different buzzwords to gain credibility among consumers... one product I recently tried that seems to be all about probiotics and I liked is kombucha. Taste pretty good too.

oh yes... you know whats funny... the first date i went on with my wife was in 2012 and we went to a kombucha brewery... it was a new thing then and she was getting into it... lol... i really like it too

oh yes... you know whats funny... the first date i went on with my wife was in 2012 and we went to a kombucha brewery... it was a new thing then and she was getting into it... lol... i really like it too

It’s taste pretty good. And if you look at the profile/macros, it barely has any sugar and no fat. I’m down with the Asian community

Top Bottom