napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

This is a very popular diet strategy and great way to break it down on the benefits of it

It’s a trip how many people do Keto now. It’s a trend that’s “in” for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a trip how many people do Keto now. It’s a trend that’s “in” for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its no secret im not a fan but since i did a video on the negatives on it, i thought i would do the other side for all the people that were crying about it

Yeah it's not for me, but some swear by it and love what it does for them. It's certainly popular for a reason. I did try it once but I flattened out big time, my performance went in the shitter, and I just didn't feel very good on it. I also didn't lose fat any better than my traditional moderate carb low fat diet. My macros are best around 45/35/20 I've found where I can make great progress either way for gains or losses

It is ok until you decide to do anything super strenuous like jiu jitsu or heavy lifting, a lot of people I know on keto who have done either of those have fainted during their training.

I like keto short term, 4-6 weeks, specifically at the end of a cut.

For all the people that claim they do keto "year-round", I'm not sure if I buy it. If they do, I don't know how they can keep up with it for such a long period of time.

I think keto benefits women, and people who have a hard time staying on a diet the most because it does do a great job of cutting cravings.

I like keto short term, 4-6 weeks, specifically at the end of a cut.

For all the people that claim they do keto "year-round", I'm not sure if I buy it. If they do, I don't know how they can keep up with it for such a long period of time.

I think keto benefits women, and people who have a hard time staying on a diet the most because it does do a great job of cutting cravings.
I agree completely that Keto is best used for shorter periods if it works well for you. It's not really a long term sustainable diet

Love/hate it. Love that I got very low body fat on it, hated how I fealt, hated how flat I looked. My body needs carbs. I want to look full and vascular. Some people do not care. I personally thinks it’s a bit of a desperate weight loss plan. To each their own though. Can’t hate on someone for trying things their way. It’s just not my thing, everyone has different goals and many people just want to be skinny, could care less about muscle or fullness

i also agree and thats what ive always said about it not being sustainable... its just not a long term type of thing health wise..

Top Bottom