napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Benefits of Dark Chocolate: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Dark chocolate is also an excellent source of copper which is beneficial as part of it's cancer fighting properties.

I added dark chocolate to my diet recently for cardiovascular benefits (LDL) It will be interesting to see what changes, if any, have occurred after I do my next set of pre-cycle bloods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the vid Dylan very informative, dark chocolate should be a staple for all!

Also you should check out Ceremonial grade MATCHA GREEN TEA...this stuff along with dark chocolate is amazing for antioxidants and health benefits!

Thanks for the vid Dylan very informative, dark chocolate should be a staple for all!

Also you should check out Ceremonial grade MATCHA GREEN TEA...this stuff along with dark chocolate is amazing for antioxidants and health benefits!

ive been talking about matcha for YEARS bro... my wife started me on many years ago... shes huge into things like that but thanks for bringing it up because its nice to hear others that know about it as well!

No worries...nice looking product, and organic! There are a lot of BS companies claiming to sell premo Matcha! I look for Radioactive tested too as you know what happened there at Fukushima..

Also Dylan your probably already on too it? But check out RED LIGHT therapy! Another amazing one to help bio hack your test levels and all round health benefits AMAZING!

Also Dylan your probably already on too it? But check out RED LIGHT therapy! Another amazing one to help bio hack your test levels and all round health benefits AMAZING!

yes brother, absolutely! there are A LOT of bs companies claiming to sell matcha, its ridiculous... its just like anything else... i was talking to some friends that work for some bigger vitamin suppliers telling me that tudca is often faked with milk thistle and nac because its much more expensive... its just ridiculous

Top Bottom