napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Benefits of Cbd oil without THC

Arthur242+630

Any info on benefits of CBD Oil, the one that does not contain THC for bodybuilding if Any?
Any info etc greatly appreciated.

Any info on benefits of CBD Oil, the one that does not contain THC for bodybuilding if Any?
Any info etc greatly appreciated.
I don't know much about it other than it's great for treating pain and some conditions. Starting to hear more and more about it

there wont be any bodybuilding benefits , no... not sure why you think there would be but no, there is not

Thanks for replying everyone.
Dylan I was just wondering.
Thought it might be beneficial for joints etc.
Unfortunately I have 2 herniated disks in my lower back but still train but at times can be crippling but not always but was thinking of trying it to help reduce the pain.
Also was wondering whether it could hinder gains in any way if I was to supplement with it.

Unfortunately I have 2 herniated disks in my lower back but still train but at times can be crippling but not always but was thinking of trying it to help reduce the pain.
Also was wondering whether it could hinder gains in any way if I was to supplement with it.
It won't hinder gains at all from what I know about it

It certainly wont hinder gains... mk2866 and mk677 would help u tremendously with your pain issues

Cbd oil is more then fine for pain management. No euphoric effects just pain relief for a few hours great for pre gym treatment. Wont affect gains at all. Probly help you work out harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But just rememeber it just kills nerve firing in that area. No healing benefits. So while you feel no pain you will be doing more damage to your injured areas. Always remember that

But just rememeber it just kills nerve firing in that area. No healing benefits. So while you feel no pain you will be doing more damage to your injured areas. Always remember that

This is true, however, with herniated and bulging discs (like I have at L5/S1), the disc is pressing on the nerve giving the extreme pain. It's not because you are doing damage to that area. Exyreme pain comes with normal daily activities. You aren't hurting anything by lessening the pain in those areas. Anybody living with that kind of pain knows how bad it is. I recently had a nerve block (ablation) done to stop pain around my bulging disc and it's made a night and say difference to my daily life as well as training

thats exactly the point... just a band aid to a wound but can leave you worse off than when you started...

This is true, however, with herniated and bulging discs (like I have at L5/S1), the disc is pressing on the nerve giving the extreme pain. It's not because you are doing damage to that area. Exyreme pain comes with normal daily activities. You aren't hurting anything by lessening the pain in those areas. Anybody living with that kind of pain knows how bad it is. I recently had a nerve block (ablation) done to stop pain around my bulging disc and it's made a night and say difference to my daily life as well as training

Yes in those cases it would be a benefit if there is no real threat of more damage. Or maybe you shiuld just stop trying to deadlift mazda miatas :)

Yes in those cases it would be a benefit if there is no real threat of more damage. Or maybe you shiuld just stop trying to deadlift mazda miatas :)

Lol!! I don't deadlift or squat at all anymore because of the disc problems bro. Trust me, I wish I still could!

Lol!! I don't deadlift or squat at all anymore because of the disc problems bro. Trust me, I wish I still could!
you already know i havent been able to do those for over 15 years now since i broke my back but i get insane amounts of leg training from all the cardio i do

Top Bottom