domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benefit of running LGD and Osterine in same cycle??

Benefit of running LGD and Osterine in same cycle??

Is it worth running Osterine along with LGD in the same cycle? My thought process is that the LGD being the stronger SARM and know for bulking would it not just over power the Osterine since it?s so mild? Would you gain any extra results from running Osterine with the LGD.

LGD is know for putting on size and Osterine is more for a recomp I guess hardening up a bit right??

What?s the dose of the Osterine if ran with the LGD?

of course it is... ostarine has ultra healing that lgd does not have and ostarine is ore for lean muscle and strength... it generally makes you feel great as well.. it would be like running primo with deca type of thing... they definitely go together

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    of course it is... ostarine has ultra healing that lgd does not have and ostarine is ore for lean muscle and strength... it generally makes you feel great as well.. it would be like running primo with deca type of thing... they definitely go together
    Yes I am familiar with the healing benefits of Osterine but am more interested in the muscle building effects if I were to add it into my LGD cycle I?m am about to start. Ok thanks for the info I may be running the two of them here soon. What dose of Osterine ?

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Yes I am familiar with the healing benefits of Osterine but am more interested in the muscle building effects if I were to add it into my LGD cycle I?m am about to start. Ok thanks for the info I may be running the two of them here soon. What dose of Osterine ?
    25 mg per day

You can certainly stack them together effectively. One of my favourite SARMs stacks is actually LGD with Cardarine. I like the endurance effect while running the LGD for muscle growth.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

you can stack sarms for better effectiveness. don't forget to use sarms.forsale in the banner up top

BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

gainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanx for the input I will b running LGD, Osterine, and carderine I juts places my order for the Osterine last night I have everything also already just waiting for the gym to open up week now I?m hoping. Sarms4sale is where I ordered all SARMS.

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Thanx for the input I will b running LGD, Osterine, and carderine I juts places my order for the Osterine last night I have everything also already just waiting for the gym to open up week now I?m hoping. Sarms4sale is where I ordered all SARMS.
    thats a mean stack for sure

LGD, Ostarine, Carderine vs s4, ostarine, carderine? Thoughts