napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Benefit of running LGD and Osterine in same cycle??

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Is it worth running Osterine along with LGD in the same cycle? My thought process is that the LGD being the stronger SARM and know for bulking would it not just over power the Osterine since it?s so mild? Would you gain any extra results from running Osterine with the LGD.

LGD is know for putting on size and Osterine is more for a recomp I guess hardening up a bit right??

What?s the dose of the Osterine if ran with the LGD?

of course it is... ostarine has ultra healing that lgd does not have and ostarine is ore for lean muscle and strength... it generally makes you feel great as well.. it would be like running primo with deca type of thing... they definitely go together

of course it is... ostarine has ultra healing that lgd does not have and ostarine is ore for lean muscle and strength... it generally makes you feel great as well.. it would be like running primo with deca type of thing... they definitely go together

Yes I am familiar with the healing benefits of Osterine but am more interested in the muscle building effects if I were to add it into my LGD cycle I?m am about to start. Ok thanks for the info I may be running the two of them here soon. What dose of Osterine ?

Yes I am familiar with the healing benefits of Osterine but am more interested in the muscle building effects if I were to add it into my LGD cycle I?m am about to start. Ok thanks for the info I may be running the two of them here soon. What dose of Osterine ?

25 mg per day

You can certainly stack them together effectively. One of my favourite SARMs stacks is actually LGD with Cardarine. I like the endurance effect while running the LGD for muscle growth.

you can stack sarms for better effectiveness. don't forget to use sarms.forsale in the banner up top

Thanx for the input I will b running LGD, Osterine, and carderine I juts places my order for the Osterine last night I have everything also already just waiting for the gym to open up week now I?m hoping. Sarms4sale is where I ordered all SARMS.

Thanx for the input I will b running LGD, Osterine, and carderine I juts places my order for the Osterine last night I have everything also already just waiting for the gym to open up week now I?m hoping. Sarms4sale is where I ordered all SARMS.
thats a mean stack for sure

Just wondering if LGD is comparable to S4... That way can avoid the potential "night vision".
they are completely different dude... lgd is for bullking, size and strength where s4 is very lean muscle, muscle hardening and strength... yk11, s23 or rad would be more suitable to replace s4... s23 is the much stronger version of s4... also, you need to start your own thread

Ending my portion here... As always thanks for the info Dylan... Cannot thank you enough.

Also love the content on YouTube... Best platform to reach the beginners or uninformed...

Ending my portion here... As always thanks for the info Dylan... Cannot thank you enough.

Also love the content on YouTube... Best platform to reach the beginners or uninformed...
i really appreciate it brother... let me know if you have other questions either by pm or new thread

Top Bottom